Special Chapter: 1

Thanks for 100k reads! In celebration of this milestone, I will wright one of the special chapters I was talking about.

This will contain:

Ending 1
Ending 2
Ending 3

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Ending 1: Family Time

Senpai had just gotten home from work. It was a bit later than usual and it wasn't like him to do that. He has been doing that at least once every month, but you've never had the guts to ask what it was for.

Dark thoughts started to flood your mind. Things such as: cheating and even worst, killing. It wouldn't technically be the first time he's cheated on you.

You hugged yourself on the couch as your daughter Yuki laid against your arm watching a movie. Senpai slowly put his coat on the rack and walked over to you with a hot, tired expression.

You noticed that his shirt was slightly unbuttoned and you knew it wasn't like that when he left. You looked away from him with a displeased expression.

Senpai tilts his head and walks over to you. He leans down and plants a kiss on your lips. Yuki sticks her tongue out making the cliché 'ew, that's gross' face.

"Its time for bed Yuki~", Senpai says, sweeping her off the couch.

You slowly reach out and touch Senpai's hand. He looks at you with wide eyes to see your sad, blushed face. A soft blush appears on his face as he quickly brings Yuki to her room.

When he comes back out, he slowly sits beside you. You look down at your lap. He rises your face with his hand and looks into your eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong? You look upset.", he says, frowning.

"You—.. You wouldn't cheat on me right?", you mumble.

His eyes widen and he quickly pulled you into an embrace. His fingers comb your hair gently.

"I promise you, that I would never do that.", he whispers, moving his face down to yours.

"So you aren't doing anything with someone else? Why are you coming home so late?", you asked, your ears pounded red.

"I thought that doing a bit of overtime to have some extra money to spend on you and Yuki would be nice..", he says, slowly lowering his head to your shoulder.

"Because I love you..[y/n].", he mumbles in an embarrassed tone.

"I love you t-too..", you stutter, feeling his tongue travel your neck.

You shudder in delight, getting thrown back against the couch gently. For the rest of the night, you and Senpai did some much needed family bonding.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Ending 2: Newlyweds

The wedding was grand; a beautiful piece of art in itself. Your parents went all out just to make sure it was perfect. It was a bit awkward for Yukino however, due to the fact no relatives of his would join him in the wedding.

Other than the bachelor's seats being empty, the overall party cheered him up. How could he be sad on a day like this? He was almost like a leach, sticking to you constantly.