HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMANO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMANO!!! Also welcome back from camp! The picture above was drawn by me specifically for you DavackStudios aka JJ. I still think it sucks/ looks bad. And that I almost threw it away so that it never saw the light of day. But it's your present and I decided I'd give it to ya. I also wanted to wish ya a happy bday! I hope your time at camp was fun but I'm also glad you're back because I really missed you! All of you guys should wish him a happy birthday! I mean if you're comfortable with that anyway.

I'm really glad that you were born Hermano. I know that you're going through some things but you always seem to be able to stay strong and pull through. And if I'm being honest I look up to you. Even if you are younger than me 😂. You always talk about how you don't do anything for me and that you're not that great. But you really are! You've done so much! You always help make me feel better when I'm feeling down or emotionless. You always put others before yourself. And you know even though normally yelling would cause me to freak out, whenever you yell at me it usually snaps me out of whatever stupid thoughts I'm having and brings me back to reality. (Obviously not yelling out of anger but concern). You seem to understand more than anyone I've ever known. Sometimes you even understand me more than I understand myself. You know many times you've helped make me feel better even when you didn't know anything was wrong. I should probably stop ranting or whatever this is. The point is you are very important to me and I'm so glad I have you in my life. I can't wait to meet you in real life and hug you. I love you Bro. And have a wonderful rest of your day.