2

"Don't just stand there!" Deyja shoved past Jaxton. "Give me your jacket, Li."

He stomped his foot." Why do I-"

"She's naked and cold!" She snapped.

Scoffing, Li hurriedly took his jacket off and handed it to Deyja.

Deyja slowly approached the wide eyed girl." Hey, it's okay. I'm Deyja, and the tall one is Jaxton, the brown haired one is Li and that little one is Aiken. We're just going to help. Are you hurt?"

Ezeriah just stood there, confused. They had such an odd accent she wondered what country she was in.

"Can she even speak English?" Aiken shouted.

Jaxton pushed his brother." She said hi, you dipshit."

Aiken's eyes grew wide." I'm telling mom you-"

"How about this jacket? Until we can get you some clothes?" Deyja smiled.

She handed Ezeriah the jacket and let her cover herself, zipping it all the way to her neck.

"Dey, can we have a moment?" Jaxton gave her a urgent look.

"I'll be right back," Deyja said gently before walking to Jaxton.

"Get her some clothes?" Jaxton lowly spoke. You're going to take her into your house?"

Deyja sighed." Yeah, I don't think anything is wrong with her."

"Running naked around the Bay doesn't a little worrisome," Jaxton pointed out.

She rolled her eyes." Letting your bother wander into the Forest is worrisome."

Jaxton sighed heavily." Please, think about this."

"Jax, she has a mark on her arm." She whispered." A union mark."

"She's in some kind of trouble and we shouldn't get involved." Jaxton grabbed her arm.

She shook out of his grip." Then don't; I will."

"I'm in," Li interrupted." By the looks of it, she had no idea where the hell she is. Pretty, too."

Jaxton fell through." Fine, your place then mine."

"We're gonna take you to my home okay, but you'll have to be quiet, my mom's home." Deyja told her.

Ezeriah didn't know what year it was, but she still knew it was teenage code to sneaking. She used to know that well.

"Alright, lets go, it's getting dark so we should hurry." Li nodded at them. He picked up Aiken." I'll get him home and meet you guys there."

"Tell him to keep quiet," Jaxton stared angrily at his brother.

"Only if I get to go flying with you for the next three weeks." Aiken responded immediately.

"Two." Jaxton stared firmly.

"Four weeks it is." Aiken smiled." Let's soar out, Li."

Jaxton nodded to Li." See you in a bit. Mindsend me when you get there."

He turned to Deyja." Let's get her inside."

"Wait." Ezeriah said softly.

"What is it?" Deyja gently asked.

"It's not 2167 anymore, is it?" She swallowed hard.

Deyja's blue eyes become saucers as she met a resembling Jaxton." N-no. It's not. Um, it's... 4085."