1- Dean

You and Dean were playing with your 4 year old niece, who loved to play princess

You and Dean were playing with your 4 year old niece, who loved to play princess. She was staying with you while your sister went out for a quick salt and burn. Sam was out for a beer run and she wanted to play princess with Dean.
"I am Princess y/n/n (your niece's name)," said the little girl.
"Actually..." Dean snatched the girl's crown away and placed it on his head. "I'm the princess."
You laughed at him while y/n/n jumped up to get the crown. "Uncle De! Gimme the crown!"
"It's Princess Dean, for your information!" Dean cried, but blushed a little at being called 'uncle'.
"Pwease?" She used her puppy dog eyes and long lashes and little pout to convince the older Winchester to give back the crown. Of course, he only lasted for about 5 seconds under the stare before giving in.
"Fine," he gave her the crown, making her giggle and put it on her head and wave her wand like a fairy.
--after playtime--
Dean had washed all the makeup off and Sam had come back, taking up the role of 'Prince Charming'. You and Dean were watching a scary movie in your room when a jump scare came. You jumped into Dean and didn't even notice that you had pretty much kissed him in the process. By the time you did, both of you were blushing.
"Sorry Dean!" You hoped this wouldn't ruin your relationship even though you had been wanting to do that for months.
"Don't be sorry," he put his hand under your chin and lifted your head to kiss you again. "I loved it."
That's when y/n/n ran in and jumped on the bed. "Does this mean that you and y/n are going to live happily ever after?" She asked innocently.
"I hope so," Dean smiled.

This was shit but imma try and post every day from now on, unlike my other stories.
-Abbyyyyyyyy