24- Chuck

Chuck was staying with the boys, and you and him were definitely hitting it off

Chuck was staying with the boys, and you and him were definitely hitting it off. He would say the funniest things and it would never fail to make you laugh. He also had amazing stories to tell.
Well, the boys and Chuck were talking about vessels. They were arguing about Chuck's vessel when he stood up and circled his finger around his face.
"This gift..... Is super cute!!" He cried. You laughed at his cuteness and nodded your head a little. "Y/n's nodding!"
You had to save yourself. "Cause it's funny!"
"But you know it's true," Chuck said, chuckling a little. "Come on, admit it kiddo."
"First of all, I am not a kid!" You cried, standing up. "And second of all.... It's true. Heh...."
The boys were staring at you in shock and you simply shrugged. "Hey, I'm not lying to God's face. I'm just sayin'."
Chuck was a little red. "Oh... Uh... Seriously, call me Chuck."
"Okay, Chuck," you said, mocking him. "Wasn't Chuck your vessel?"
"Yes."
"So... You're not really him but you look like him."
"Yes."
"So your in him."
"Yes."
"So is it gay....?"
"....yes."
You burst out laughing at his serious face and kissed his cheek. "Dude, I was joking! You really are super cute! Hahaha!"
Chuck blushed some more.
"Y/n, seriously, if you're gonna flirt so hardcore I can get you two a room," Sam chuckled. You winked at him.
"You might need to."
"Woah!" Dean cried. "Since when are you like this? You're usually shy!"
"Have you seen me around people I like...?" You chuckled, giving him a 'duh' look. "I'm around someone I like..."
"Oh," Chuck rubbed his neck. "So you like me?"
"Yes."
"You mean, like me like me?"
"Yes."
"Like me?"
"Yes!!" You cried. "Do I have to kiss you to get you to understand??"
"You might need to, he's pretty thick," Sam muttered. You shrugged, winked at your brothers, and kissed Chuck full force, making him shriek with surprise. Once he realized what was happening, he put his hands on your waist and pulled you close, making you smile through the kiss. Finally, you had to pull away for air.
"So, do you get it now?"
"Yes."

ehhh idk. I just wrote this. Anyway, tell me what ya think. this is late. Ik. My bad cupcakes.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy