2- Chuck

You were having a rough time at college

You were having a rough time at college. There were mean girls and jerk boys and rumors. They were almost too much for you so when Spring Break rolled around you were thankful.
Chuck found you laying on the ground of the library one morning, looking tired. You were reading, so he didn't want to disturb you, but he had to. You looked a bit too tired for your good.
"Hey y/n," Chuck said.
"Hey Chuck," you replied. He was taking by surprise. Usually you gave him a funny nickname like "chuckmunk" or "angel maker" or something random.
"Something wrong?" He asked.
"School."
"What about it?" He sat down next to you.
"Girls," you groaned. "Why can't they be like me or Charlie or Jody and keep to their fucking selves?"
"Because they are offended by your beauty," he kissed your cheek and got doughnut powder on you.
"Yeah, well, it sucks," you muttered. "I hate everyone at school."
"Love others like you love yourself," Chuck said, but quickly shut up when you gave him a death glare. "Sorry. Sounds like too much drama."
"You have no idea. Wanna snuggle on the couch and eat Dean's pie?" You asked.
"I don't think you even need me to have a good time," Chuck chuckled.
"I don't but being with loved ones makes everything funner," you smiled, taking his hand and leading him into the living room, where Dean had left his pie.
Let's just say you forgot the drama and Dean went crazy.

-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy