Chapter Twelve

So another Chapter because of how long I was away for. :)

Picture of Alyssa ^

I gasped as soon as Damien had fully faced me, he was beautiful. In a rugged, wild way. His hair hung down his shoulders and looked like it hadn't been washed in weeks. The bottom half of his face was covered in a wild and unkempt bushy beard, but it was his eyes that held me captive. One brown and one blue, no doubt the Moon Goddess' 'message'. No wonder he didn't figure it out.

It's true what everyone says, he looks wild, but to me, he is just extremely sexy. The minute we locked eyes, I felt our bond sizzling between us. It all made sense now, the way his voice sent shivers down my spine, the fact that he is the first man that I have ever felt desire for, and how his scent is my favourite smell of all time.

All I want to do is run my fingers through his hair and cuddle up to his incredibly toned body. Most of all though, my wolf just wants to mate with him. I can hear her howling in my head, telling me to go to mate and kiss him.

Damien still hadn't moved, his eyes had widened when they opened and I could see different emotions flicker through them, shock being the most prominent. I took a step closer and that seemed to snap him from his daze and in an instant he was standing toe to toe with me.

He bought his hand up and gently cupped my cheek, like he thought I would disappear at any moment. The sparks flew through my entire body and ended at my core.

"M'anamchara (my soulmate)" He whispered quietly, disbelief coating his words, making his voice husky.

I had no idea what he said but god it was sexy. I bought both my hands up and cupped his cheeks, his beard was surprisingly soft. His eyes closed at the contact and a soft growl escaped his lips. I giggled and stepped further towards him, I wanted to be in his arms.

His arms came around me and pulled me closer to him, almost crushing me to his chest. I didn't mind, I laid my cheek on his chest and breathed in his scent, it was intoxicating.

I remembered we had some things to discuss so I pulled back, at the loss of contact his eyes opened and a growl rumbled out.

I smiled softly, grabbed his hand and pulled him towards my office.

"Come with me, I have something to tell you"

I led him into my office, shutting the door behind me. Damien took a seat on the couch and I went to sit beside him, instead he grabbed my hips and lifted me onto his lap. Oh god, this is not a good idea, all my wolf wants to do is grind herself on him.

I quickly pushed her down and drew those thoughts away. I really had to tell him about Marty, it is better for him to find out now and decide what he wants to do. But first.

"Do you know a Rose in your pack?" I asked him

"Yeah, she's a small thing. Lost her family a few years ago" Damien looked up at me

"Well, she found her mate in my pack and wants to join. We will have a welcoming ceremony tomorrow"

"Why? You will be coming back with me tonight" Damien looked confused, it was kind of cute but it didn't distract me from what he just said.

"Excuse me? I have a pack to run here"

"Well, now you are my Luna so we will combine the packs"

I could feel my eyes twitching, my wolves hackles rising at the insinuation. I had to calm myself, we could talk about this later.

"We will sort that out later, I have something more important to talk to you about. I just don't know how you're going to take this"