Confessions

Chapter 17

Confessions

{Zach's POV}

My vision seemed blurry, and my mouth tasted dry. Where the hell am I!? The last thing I remember is going to Micheal's party and trying to forget about Dylan. Speaking of Dylan, I wonder if he's here?

I groaned in my head as I seemed to remember what had happened. That's right, I was getting so fucked up on drugs and shit so I didn't have to think about Dylan making-out with Liam right in front of me. So this is how Dylan felt, huh? Shit, it hurts! But still I could never compare to how he feels because I've been doing this to him for god knows how long!

I heard soft crying coming from somewhere but I couldn't move anything. My mouth was just starting to work when I heard words.

“You fucking asshole! I hate you, you know that? Because no matter how much I want to hear you say that you don't deserve me and that your falling apart because of this, I know you won't because you have too big of an ego to do anything about it. And I want to tell you that I love you and hear it in return. But I know that won't happen either. And maybe this whole thing between me and you is a mistake and that we should just give up. But you know what? I’m tired of having to put up with your shit about not loving me because I know you do. I’m fighting for you wither you like it or not.”

It was Dylan, I knew it. And I wanted to tell him it's ok, that everything will be fine. But what hit me the most is that he just told me he loved me. And that's all that really mattered. But how do I say those words back? Because I've trained myself not to. I could hear him start to cry again. Damn, I guess now would be a good time to give up on the not saying that word, huh?

“Your right... I don't deserve you.” I said quietly. Dylan's head snapped up to see me starring back into his eyes.

“Zack...” He whispered, “What the hell is wrong with you! You had me scared to death! You mother fucker.” He started to scream at me. I flinched just a little bit. I mean, I needed him calm to talk to him.

“Dylan, please … just here me out...” I asked quietly. He looked me in the eyes. And I could see the sadness in them, but I could also see that he wanted to be calm. I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him closer to me so that his face was just above mine. I could see the tears getting ready to spill over. So, I took the moment to kiss him lightly. Like we did when I went all soft on him. It was sweet and meaning full. I pulled back from the kiss.

“Zack, I love you... and I know you can't really say that back, but it's ok because-”

“I love you.” I cut him off. I saw him go wide eyed with shock. I was shocked myself. I had actually said those words. After years of training myself to hate those three words, I came out so easy to Dylan. My heart rate picked up and I knew Dylan knew because of the stupid heart monitor. I swallowed down air looking into Dylan's eyes. They were the the most amazing things ever. The way his blond hair sweep into his face. I missed him, everything about him. He was mine and I was his. And it would stay that way till the end of time. Ok, now I’m just being drastically girly.

“What?” He whispered.

“Please don't make me say it again.” I whined, he laughed slightly at this before he rested his head on mine. Pushing our foreheads together. I smiled along with him as he intertwined our fingers together.

“I love you too, Zack.” he said before giving me one more kiss.

A/N  OMFG!!! Zack said he loves him!!! Oh ya!! :D Hehe, anyways... I just noticed that this book is almost over. *sad face* But, maybe there can be a sequel? But only if you guys want it. I know I want it. >.< Just because I love Zack and Dylan so much!! xD So it's up too u! Sequel or No Sequel? Oh, Deal or No Deal... How I love that show.