1. Meeting her.

^^ Mateo Costa, Alexander's Gamma.

POV Alexander.

It's been a week since we enrolled in the new school. Dana has been a pain in the ass since day one. This school is terrible. All I can smell is expensive perfume, food and sweat.

I was texting my sister while walking up the stairs. When I heard a squeal, suddenly I was knocked off my feet because a body landed on mine. I held the person tightly as we fell down the stairs. The girl sat between my legs as I broke her fall.

I opened my mouth to snap at her but she spoke before I could. "I'm very sorry." Her sweet voice whispered. Then I noticed her heavenly scent, strawberries and mint.

'Mate.' My wolf howled in joy. I growled lowly at the person who dared to hurt my future Luna.

"Are you okay?" I helped her up and sparks erupted. I smiled brightly as I snapped back to reality because of my mate's voice.

"Sorry again, I didn't mean to." She said looked me in the eyes before scurrying off. I wanted to go after her but Mateo blocked my way.

"You okay dude?" Theo asked.

"Kinda." I nodded and looked around. "You two." I pointed to two she wolves leaning against the wall. "Who was that girl?"

"That was Dayanara, Alpha Kingston." One of them said while they bowed their heads.

"Did you see what happened?" I asked.

"There is this group of humans, they always bully her." The other replied and a low growl rumbled in my chest. "She could easily take them but she prefers to keep to herself."

"If you see something like that happen again, help her." I said.

"Alpha we can't. Those girls will make our lives a living hell." They shook their heads.

"If I find out you didn't help her, I will make your life a hell." I growled while stepping closer. "Take your pick." I snapped before stalking off. I tried to follow my mate's scent but there were too many other scents.

"Theo get me Dayanara's schedule." I barked as we walked to class.

"Dayanara who?" He asked.

"I don't know! But I don't think there are many Dayanaras! Especially not at this school!" I shouted. "You're the smart one! Figure it out!"

"Alexander!" Gabriel snapped at me.

I growled at his tone and turned to him. "I am still your Alpha, Gabriel."

"I'm sorry." He bowed his head. "But as your Beta, I suggested you calm down before you shift infront of everyone."

"Fine." I said before walking to my classroom. When I entered, her scent hit my like a truck. I looked around and spotted her in the corner of the room. I took in her appearance.

Black glasses framed her face and her hair was put in a French braid. Her hazel eyes were focused on a book as she studied the pages carefully. Black skinny jeans hugging her long legs and she wore a dark red knitted sweater with the sleeves covering her hands.

'Gorgeous.' My wolf, Angelo, purred in delight.

"Are you gonna come in or keep staring at me?" She asked, not taking her eyes of her book. My eyes widened before straightening my posture and striding to her.

"H- Hey." I stuttered. What the hell, I never stutter. I'm an Alpha for Godsake. "I'm Alexander."

"Dayanara." She replied, uninterested.