20. Officially his.

POV Dayanara.

"This is the one." I told Mateo.

"Alright, let's go then." He started taking out his wallet. "The ceremony is starting in thirty minutes."

"I don't have shoes yet." I pouted.

"Daya, no one will wear shoes." He chuckled as he handed the lady his credit card.

"But then my dress will get dirty." I frowned.

"It'll be ripped off of you by the end of the night anyway." He shrugged and my eyes widened as the lady gave him the receit. "I guess Alexander didn't tell you."

"Tell me what?" I asked as he took a hold of my hand and started dragging me out. "Tell me WHAT, Mateo?"

"After the cermony and meeting the pack, the Alpha is supposed to mate his Luna if they haven't already." The tips of his ears turned pink.

My breathing quickened as I panicked. I turned around and started running but as if he was expecting me to, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I shrieked as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Do you want to get me killed?" He hissed as we, well he, walked home. "I can't lose our Luna. You'd be gone for, like the fifth time."

"He didn't tell me about the whole mating thing!" I growled.

"I'm sure he won't do anything you don't want to." He assured. I sighed and looked at the trees.

~~~

My palms started to sweat as Alexander spoke to the pack while standing on the stage. He introduced my old pack members and all that, I paid attention when Annabell got on stage.

"Do you, Annabell Weston, accept your duties as a pack member and the Beta female of this pack?" Alexander asked as he held her right hand in his. He wore white pants without shirt or shoes.

It was tradition to wear white. All males had to wear white pants, females a white dress but not a super pretty one because otherwise they would outshine their Luna, which I thought was ridiculous. And the kids white shirt and pants or a white dress.

"I do." She nodded. Alexander lifted their hands above a bowl and made a small cut in her hand. A drop of blood fell in the bowl and Alexander put a cloth over it.

"I present to you, your new Beta female, Annebell Weston!" He announced loudly and the crowd roared.

I was up next and worry filled me. What if they don't like me? What if they don't think I'm fit to be their Luna? I mean this is the strongest pack in the country after all.

"As last but not least, the person you have all been waiting for." Alexander started, God he made it sound like he was introducing a professional wrestler.

"You're up." Mateo said and opened the curtain for me to walk through.

"Do you, Dayanara Arabella Cordero, accept your duties as a pack member and the mother of this pack?" Alexander held my hand.

"I do." I nodded. Hesitantly, Alexander cut my hand and let my blood fall in the bowl. I glanced inside and saw mistletoe, silver and some herbs.

"I present to you, your new Alpha female, Dayanara Arabella Cordero!" He shouted and the pack members start cheering just like they did for Annabell but this time, they were even louder. Alexander lit a match and threw it in the bowl, lighting the insides on fire.

I smiled brightly at the crowd as my mate held my hand tightly. "Everyone, please join us in our backyard where food will be waiting for us." He grinned.

The members left the clearing and went to our yard. "You did great." Alexander smiled as we followed the rest of the pack.

"The only thing I did was say 'I do'." I chuckled.

"Still." He smiled as we arrived. "You look ravishing by the way." He winked and a blush crept on my cheeks. We got ourselves something to drink.

A lot of pack members came to greet me and introduce themselves. I tried to remember as much names as possible but I only managed to remember two thirds of them. I was glad that Alexander stayed with me all the time because it was a bit overwhelming.

Once people stopped surrouding me, I let out a big breath. "You're doing amazing." Alexander kissed my forehead when I felt a pull on my dress.

"Luna, can I get a hug?" A little boy asked me, a nervous look on his face.

"But of course." I bent down and hugged him before picking him up. "What's your name?" I asked, placing him on my hip.

"Liam." He grinned.

"Liam." I repeated after him. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No, Luna." He smiled sweetly at me. "Take care of the Alpha."

"I will, Liam." I kissed his cheek before putting him down. He ran of with a bright smile on his face.

"I told you I could hug our Luna!" He shouted as he ran to his friends. "She even gave me a kiss!" He pointed to the faint lipstick print on his cheek.

"That was adorable." I smiled up at Alexander.

"Maybe in a few years we'll have our own little ones running around." He whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. My heartbeat picked up and I really hoped he didn't hear it.

~~~

I sighed in relief when I walked into my room. Every pack member left and I was exhausted. I stood infront of the mirror and observed myself. I let out a groan in delight as I pulled the pins out of my hair, letting it flow down my back.

"You did amazing." Alexander appeared behind me, pulling me into his chest. I smiled at our reflection but it faded when I remembered Mateo's words.

I opened my mouth to say something but then I shivered because he kissed my mark. "Alexander." I gasped when he bit in the mark.

"Yeah?" He asked, turning me around so he could look at me.

"Mateo told me something and..." I trailed off as I fiddled with my fingers.

"What did he tell you? " Alexander asked as he saw my panicked state.

"That the Alpha is supposed mate his Luna after the ceremony." I mumbled as my cheeks turned pink.

"Tesoro," He whimpered, lifting up my chin so he could look at me. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to." I nodded. "He told me that you were afraid that I didn't want you."

"Yeah, well you don't kiss me." I mumbled.

"If you want me to, just come to me." He chuckled.

"I can't and you know it." I covered my face with my hands. He laughed softly before taking my hands away from my face.

"We won't do anything you don't want to." He assured.

"It's not that I don't want to." I blushed as I looked at his smirking face. "It's just..."

"Just what?" He asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Just tell me when to stop." He whispered, bending his neck so his head was nuzzled into my neck.

"Get your head out of my neck and kiss me already for pete's sake." I rolled my eyes.

"Your wish is my command." He murmered before placing his lips on mine. He kissed me hungrily while laying me down, hovering over me.

He bit down on the mark and I gasped. "Alexander." He stopped and looked at me while panting. "Don't stop." I mumbled. In a second, Angelo had taken over. I sighed and gave Leah full control. This was it, I was officially becoming his.