Last Chapter [part 2]

Leah:

The next thing I did, was studying the ropes and myself. The rope was unbelievably thick, I bet he bought a good one. Then I studied my dirty nails and my fresh wounds, my tied hands moved to my face and touch my swollen cheeks, Phil said that I cut my left forehead and busted my lower lips. I couldn't see myself in the mirror so that's a good thing so far, I think. Seeing my white dress tainted with my own dried blood and dirt was something no one could handle, including Carla. I'm nothing if compared to her, and yet, she could still smiled and gave me the comfort I needed. I should cry like how I've been doing since I got kidnapped but I don't think I have any tears left to cry, and I don't even know what should I feel right now.

A few minutes later, Kevin came in again but I refused to look at him. Is he attempt to rape me again? On the same day? That thought cause goosebumps all over my body.

"Love.... please look at me," he begged but I couldn't because I detest him so much, the thought of him going to violate me again and his actions earlier were all mixed up in my mind. It was horrible, the image of his face when he beat me up is still vivid. I feel the end of the bed dipped in telling me that he's sitting there. We didn't say anything for a moment before he breaks the silence.

"Why can't you see that I love you Leah? Why??" His questions made me change my gaze towards him, he looked in pain and clueless but my hatred for him was bigger than his stupid love. So I could only glare at him before changing back my gaze away from him. I heard him taking a deep breath before standing up from the bed. "You chose him so he need to die." He started to walk away but then he stopped on his track and turned around. I could see him from my peripheral vision, "You'll love me, just so you see."

"What do you get from this?" Eventhough my face hurts so badly, I still want to ask him. He was going to walk away again but then he stopped. His back was facing me.

"You already knew the answer for that but I will tell you again. I want him to remember the moment you slipped away from his hand and I want him to suffer the rest of his fucking life. I want to kill him when he's at the lowest point in his life. Just like I did." With that he left.

Eventhough I was uncertain on how should I feel about his threat, the tight grip on the sheets says it all. I don't want him to hurt Ian.

After that brief conversations, he didn't check up on me or his men, they just leave me alone like that. I was still sitting on my bed because my movement already limited but Kevin's words keeps on bugging my mind. Then all of a sudden, Phil barged into the room making me almost get a heart attack, he looks like he's rushing to go to somewhere. He ran towards my spot the moment his eyes landed on me and immediately starts to unravel the ropes on both of my ankles first.

"We have to quick before they realized that I'm gone." I look at him puzzled because I didn't quite catch anything that he said.

"What's happening?" I asked when he's still busy untangle the ropes. He didn't answer, he's just focusing on the rope, after he finished on my ankles he then quickly moved to my wrists. I noticed he looks flushed and nervous, cold sweats were on his forehead and the side of his face, his lips were shivering and fingers were shaking. When he finally undo the ropes, he grabbed my hand and help me to get out of the bed but I was to weak to move so I accidentally tripped on my foot. Luckily he managed to catch me before I fall.

"We're going to run away, come on, you have to use your strength." He whispered hastily as he helped me to stand up. I couldn't form any word to say, so I just let him guide me out from the room because honestly I have no energy left, I feel drained. My will to live is the only thing that gives me strength. In that blurry moment, I still could guess where did he bring me, we went through a few doors and pathaways until we found a small door at the very end of the building. When we about to run after he locked the door, the alarm goes off.