32. The future is ours

Chapter 32
The future is ours

The future is ours too keep, as time passes so do people. Love comes and goes but so does time. Life is a beautiful thing, enjoying life to the max is the best. Having someone next to you is great, but having been someone's life is amazing.

This story started at the forests of California, supernatural humans living life to the fullest. Running around, training, fighting and shifting. The story of her started at a meeting in Fresno, California where Astrid met Adam.

"So daddy was mean?" I hear Avery, my daughter, say.

"He really was" said Adam butting into our conversation.

"But he became a sweetheart" I said pinching Adam's cheek.

The story of us is a great story, since it started. I was mated to Alpha Adam thanks to the moon goddess, I was born and raised by a beta and I killed my best friend but besides all that I lived a happy and prosperous life. No I am not dead but I feel as if I have lived my purpose. I have 2 kids with an amazing guy, a girl, Avery, and a boy, Harry. We lost and gained many friends but no matter what we were happy, I was happy.

The moon goddess chose a perfect person for me for I am greatly grateful for because I can always tell people that I am Alpha Adam's mate.