Chapter 14

"Wake up, beautiful.  It's time to get up."  Gray's arms were wrapped tightly but comfortably around me.  As soon as my eyes were open Gray's lips caressed mine.  His tongue brushed lightly back and forth across my bottom lip and I wanted him.  I threw my arms around his neck and I felt his hand glide down the length of my side, cup the back of my knee, and pull my leg up.  He hitched it over his hip and rolled onto his back so I was on top of him.

I pressed my hands against his hard abdomen and laid my chest against his.  I kissed him deep.  I wanted to taste his blood.  Suddenly I was reminded of Max and I leaped off the bed, dressing in a hurry.  I forgot about my blood stained blouse and simply yanked my arms through my blazer and buttoned it until my chest was seductively peeking out at the top.

"Mmm, I like that," Gray said sneaking up behind me.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and trailed his hands along my belly as he kissed the back of my neck.  I felt his fangs scratch my neck and I lost my barrings.  I tore my hair out of the way and  tilted my head to the side.

"Please do it," I begged as his hands gently roamed over my body; my core.

Gray chuckled softly and scraped his fangs along my neck again.

"Please bit me," I moan as his hands continue to touch me; torture me.

"No," he growls softly in my ear as he slips his hand under the edge of my blazer to touch the skin of my stomach.  His hands feel so good!  I can't help myself when I moan as he stroked my stomach.  I want to let him know how much I'm enjoying him.  It feels so good!

"Please Gray," I beg with my fangs descended.  "I need it," I whimper.

He continued to touch me, torturously.  His hands leaving trails of fire in their wake.  "You want me to taste you?"  His breathy whisper in my ear sends shivers down my spine.  My eyes roll back in my head and I moan softly at his words.

"Yes, Gray.  Yes -- Oh!"  His fangs pierced my skin and I was pulled into a downward spiral of fire as Gray's hands continued to consume me.  He retracted his fangs when my spiral had endedand he spun me around and lifted me off the ground to pin me against the wall.

I wound my legs around his waist and found the pulse in his throat with my fingers.  I leaned in and licked the skin, lightly, where his pulse was strongest before I broke the skin with my fangs.  His blood takes my mouth and I'm thrown into swoon.  I remove my fangs and venom wash the wounds just before the tremors hit.

I rake my nails down the length of Gray's back as he kisses only the visible skin at my throat and chest.  My hands find their way to his hair and I fasten him to me.  I'm lost to everything but him and swoon.  I tilt my head back against the wall as he kisses my exposed skin and sigh accordingly.  When he scrapes his fangs across my collar bone I arch forward against him and moan as the tremors continue.  He moans deeply with me, enjoying my response.

Suddenly his lips take mine in a deep soft kiss and my entire body relaxes and molds against him where he's holding me.  I love it when he does this.  It keeps me on my toes.  I loop my arms around his neck for a moment before I change my mind.  I pull my arms back to hold his face in my hands, gently stroking his cheeks with my thumbs.  I participate in this kiss as much as possible but it's mostly Gray showing me his love.

What seems like a wonderful eternity later he unwinds my legs from his waist and lets me down. He  pulls the elastic from his wrist and spins me around.  He twists my hair up into a loose bun that surprisingly looks fantastic. I turn to face him and he buttons my blazer another button tighter, then kisses me in a light lovers kiss.

"What was that for?"

"I know you're the one behind Max's bandage.  I know what happened and why.  Ian came to check on you this morning."