Short: Square Up, Mate!

(Third Person POV):

(Y/n) was standing in the middle of the training mat. Four men surrounded him. They were the SAS operators. Sledge had his hammer. Thatcher had a knife. Mute had his shotgun. Smoke had his gas canister. While (Y/n) had his fists. Watching these five, were the other operators.

Rook:"No way he can win, right?"

Suddenly, the four SAS operators charged. Mute brought his shotgun down on (Y/n)'s head, but (Y/n) grabbed it. Then he kicked Mute away before tripping Smoke. This resulted in Smoke dropping his canister. Sledge and Thatcher looked at their fallen teammates.

Sledge:"It's hammer time!"

He lifted his hammer and swung sideways. Sledge missed, so (Y/n) pushed him. The momentum from the hammer swing and (Y/n)'s push, sent Sledge hitting his head against the wall. Everyone winced in pain. Then Thatcher tried to charge, but (Y/n) was ready. He pointed a laser into Thatcher's eyes.

Thatcher:"Fookin laser sights!"

(Y/n) took this opportunity to knock out the near senile operator. Then he picked up the canister.

Somke:"I must ask you. What's in the canister?"

(Y/n):"Your loss."

He released the gas into Smoke's face. This cause Smoke to pass out immediately. It was replaced with knockout gas. (Y/n) walked out of the training area. Undefeated.