Chapter 17

It had been almost a week sence Josh had been to Tyler's, worriedly knocking on his door. It had been almost a week since Tyler last texted him. It had been almost a week since Tyler's been at school.

Of course Josh has tried to get a hold of him but Mrs. Joseph told him Tyler didn't want to see him anymore.

It had been almost a week of worrying what he did wrong. No one should have to go through something like that.

Josh sat alone at the lunch table; his other friends pestered him questions. He never answered until today that is.

"Josh what's wrong?" Ryan asked sitting across from him.

"Tyler has been removed from the system. He dropped out." He spook the same board tone.

"So still no word from him..."

"Has he said anything to you?"

"He asked me to get his stuff from his locker, but that's it."

Josh frowned, "Oh...." He moved his straw around his coffee before speeking again. "Can you try talking to him..please."

Ryan nodded. "I'll do my best. No promises though."

Josh thanked him before he left and headed for his next class.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tyler sat alone at his house. His mom was out at brunch, his dad at work and his three siblings at school.

His red, tearstained, face rested in his palms. All of his friends probably hated him. Josh probably hated him. More tears slipped down his face. He was re-living a memory that happened almost a week ago. The memory that made his whole world shatter. A memory that ruined him. Ruined his happiness, ruined his relationship, ruined his life. The sad part to Tyler was, that no one even knew why he had ghosted everything and everyone.

His mom had noticed the suddon mood drops. The fact that he wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep indicated that.

The feq tears that would escape know and then turned into staight forward sobs. He was useless. He was weak. He let a small thing ruin him.

The memory started to play again in his head once again, like a toxic song stuck on repeat. the setting was a mild afternoon. The weather man had stated rain early that morning. Tyler was on his way to the park; smiling like the dork he knew he was. Josh had told him it was an "emergency" that he came to the park when. Which it was, to Josh who was dying of bordem.
The laughed in each others company for quiet sometime before Tyler's mom had called and told him it was time to head home.
On the way to his house he couldnt help but feel uneasy. Like someone was following him.

Tyler stood up from his flashback and got a glass of water.