Chapter 13

Jimin's POV

My eyes fluttered open as the sudden bright light hit my eyes. I blinked it a couple of time before finally getting used to the sunlight that entered the room by the window. The first thing I saw as I opened up my eyes is her. My beautiful Lenny who is still sleeping peacefully beside me.

She was still sleeping, with her face on my direction. Her chapped lip slightly parted as a soft sound of her breathing could be heard. Her hair was a little mess but she still looks gorgeous. I can see her naked shoulder, chest being covered by the mattress. Her marked neck and collarbone had got me smile from ear to ear.

I reached out my hand to caress her soft cheeks, and soon make it way down to her neck and collarbone, tracing every marks I have made on her. Resting my warm hand on her bare shoulder, I quickly covered her body as it was cold.

She was still in a deep sleep so I decided to wake up and take a shower. I ran to the bathroom and quickly locked the door. I took a warm shower, freshen up my body after a tiring night. I did a light stretching while I wash myself under the shower, easing the slightly tensed muscles.

I reached for the clean towel that happens to be hung up there and wiped my body after I turned off the shower. I wrapped the towel around my waist and quickly brush my teeth. After rinsing my mouth, I walked out from the bathroom.

I looked at her, but she still lightly snoring in her sleep. Her bare back was now exposed to my eye sight which makes me go to her and cover up her body warmly.

As I wrapped the mattress around her body, she fluttered her eyes open and looked at me. I sat on a little space beside her and looked down at her with a smile.

"Good morning, beautiful" I greeted her as I caressed her soft hair.

"Good morning, oppa" She greeted back, smiling at me so sweetly despite her hoarse voice.

"How's your sleep?" I asked her and she laughed a little.

"Better than having to sleep in tears" She replied, still looking at me with a smile.

I flashes her a warm smile, "Good to hear that".

She sat up on the bed, holding onto the mattress that was covering her naked body securely. She looked at me with a warm smile before stretched out her hands, asking me for a hug. How can she looks so cute right now even when looking sexy?

I moved closer to her before wrapping my arms around her small body. Both my palms were rested on her bare back, which I quickly took the mattress to cover it up a little, making sure that she feels warm.

"Why, jagiya?" I asked her as I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"It just feel nice to hug you, feeling your warmth on me" She said as she nuzzled her face closer to my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her tighter, giving her what she wanted; my warmth.

"You don't know how it scares me, thinking that I might not be able to feel this warmth of your against me again. I cried all day, thinking that you might leave me. I was hurt but in the same time I want you" She mumbled on my skin, "But thankfully you came, and never stop coming even if I pushed you away".

I let out a sigh, "I'm sorry, jagiya. I know I messed up everything. I know I have been a jerk to you. But I promise I will make it up".