Part 2

I slowly walked back to the kitchen trying to remain calm. "Wassup baby" Jamal said. Lord his voice was so deep and sexy, then he had his towel tied around his waist. Lord Jesus help me, I almost forgot what I was pissed off about. He walked up to me kissing me on my neck to my shoulder, I closed my eyes and bit my lip to the enjoyment I was receiving and then I slowly moved away from him and folded my arms. "What's wrong baby?" He said looking at me with those damn beautiful ass hazel eyes. "Who's the bitch blowing your phone up?" I said. "Baby, my co worker Ken was using my phone to text his lady" he said trying to be smooth and my dumb ass fell for it. "Okay baby, I just don't want to get hurt again." I said. "And you won't baby!" He said dropping his towel. I looked down at it and forgot about everything. He grabs my hand and kisses it, then he pulled me close to him and picked me up. "I've been waiting a whole week for this baby" he said. He slowly pulled my pants down then picked me back up and carried me to the room. The way he made me feel had me head over heels for him. Only at that moment I was pretty much a fool in love. I was afraid to be alone & I love the things he bought me and presented to me. About 30 minutes later we was finished having sex. "Damn baby, you don't miss a beat!" He said smiling then tongue kissing me. "You know Ima do anything to keep my man happy!" I said. I went to the kitchen and finished up the food. Me and Jamal had then finally got the chance to actually sit back and watch a movie together and enjoy our time together. "Oh shit baby, the game comes on at 7:30, my boys suppose to come thru and watch the game with me!" He said kissing me. "Ughhh okay baby, but y'all better not mess up this nice living room, me and Aubrey cleaned it up good this morning." I replied. "I know baby, I got it." He said smiling. I smiled back and headed to the kitchen to clean up. About 15 minutes later the guys showed up. "WHATS UP MAN" "WHATS UP WHATS UP" they came in loud asf and excited, I laughed and spoke to everyone. "Baby imma go upstairs and clean Aubrey's room." I said. "Okay baby, I love you" he said. "I love you more baby" I said back to him kissing him. "Awwwwwwwwww" the guys said. "Be quiet, y'all ready to watch y'all team get that ass whoop!?" Jamal said playfully. They started laughing. I went upstairs to the room that I made for Aubrey and cleaned it up and then decided to call my Aunt Pam. My aunt Pam was 35 and we pretty much talked to each other everyday! She lives in Chicago, she always talks about how she wants to come visit me, Aubrey and my mom down here in Cali. "Hello" said aunt Pam. "Hey teetee!" I said. "Hey baby how are you?" She said. "Good but kinda not." I said. "Talk to your auntie baby." She said. "Well I walked in my room today to see that some woman text Jamal phone and he tells me that it's a women his co worker talks to" I said. "Oh no baby, that doesn't sound right one bit, baby pray about it and give it to God, what's done in the dark will come to the light." She said giving me advice. "I don't know what I would do without you, I know if I told mama about this she'd be ready for me to come home and would try to kill Jamal" I said. "I know baby, your mama loves you and doesn't want you to get hurt because your still young baby" she said. "Thank you aunt Pam for being here for me listening to my problems!" I said. "You know I'm always here for you" she said. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" she said. I hung up the phone and went back downstairs. The guys was really into the game. I went in the kitchen and fixed me a glass of wine and I turn around and there is one of Jamal's friend walking into the kitchen. "Hey" I said. "Hey can I have a glass of ice" he said. "Oh yes sure of course" I said grabbing a cup and turning around to fix him a cup of ice. "Got damn you fine asf baby, shit if Jamal ain't treating you right, let me make you happy, I know he ain't never home!" He said with a smirk. "Excuse me?" I said frowned up. "You heard me, baby Jamal ain't gotta know a damn thing, my lips are sealed!" He said grabbing my hand. I snatched it out of his hand. "Get out of my damn house you fucking perv!" I said. "Damn you ain't gotta get ugly ma." He said walking out of the kitchen and went back into the living room and sat down right after I told him to get out. I tried to remain calm , I wanted to say something so badly but I didn't, I wanted Jamal to enjoy hisself.

2 hours later
All the guys had left. I was laying down in bed watching Tv. Jamal came in the room. "Baby, I got to make a quick run to the office." He said. I pretended to act like I was sleepy. "Okay baby" I said. "Anything else you need back?" He asked. "Vanilla ice cream" I said with a baby voice. "Your so mfn cute man, okay baby I got you" he said then he reaches over and kisses my forehead. He then walks out the room grab his keys off the counter and heads outside to get in his car. I quickly jumped up, put on my shoes and grabbed my keys. By the time I made it outside he had pulled off. I then jumped in my car and slowly drove behind him. "Now let's see where tf you going Jamal!" I said to myself.