Part 28

After I finished talking to Jamal he had left, we planned to meet up before I leave to go to Virginia. The Hospital released me a few hours later. Ma drove us back home so we could pack up. "We're leaving in the morning." Ma said. "Okay ma" I said helping Aubrey pack her things. Aubrey was so upset yet happy.. she just became the captain of her team but she's happy because she loves Virginia because all our cousins are there. "Princess take a bath, brush your teeth and go to sleep baby" ma said to Aubrey. "Yes mam" Aubrey said finishing up her McDonald's. "Okay so far I have everything packed" i said. "Okay baby I'm gonna get sum rest." Ma said. "Okay ma, I love you." I said. "I love you too" she said going upstairs. Jamal had called me.. I told him to come over because he said he needed to talk to me about something important.

5 mins later..
I seen Jamal outside parked in the car and I went outside and got in his car to talk to him. "So what's up?" I said. "Man, I just got to fighting with yo boo." He said. "Jeremy? why?" I said. "Man, I needed to talk to Jayla because I planned on breaking up with her so she told me to come over because her brother was gone." He said.
"Ohh shit." I said. "So, I go upstairs, we go to her bedroom and I tried to talk to her. All of a sudden she unzipped me and pulled my d*ck out and start giving me head. Now of course I wasn't gone stop her from doing that." He said. I shook my head. Typical Jamal. "Mhmm carry on" I said. "Then we heard the front door opened. Bitch gone tell me to jump out the window, and I told her hell naw, if you so scared you jump out the damn window!" He said. I started laughing so loud. "Boyyy you is stupid, how you gone tell that girl to jump out her own window?" I said laughing. He cracked a smile laughing. "So she panicking and shit , so I just hid in her closet. Then he walked in and said who you talking to. I'm just standing there in the closet peeking at them talking. So then he gone say take em off and she took her shirt off. I'm looking like wtfff!!!!!" He said. "YOOOOOOO YOU FUCKING LYINGGG!" I said.
"For reaaaaaal!!! I jumped out the closet. And the nigga realized who I was and ran up on me. We throwed hands. She broke it up and I told her i don't want her ass no more!" He said. "So he really fucking his own sister?" I said with my eyes big. "Man that ain't his damn sister. She said her family is scammers and her hoe ass is apart of that shit too." He said. "Yooo what the FUCK!" I yelled.

My phone started ringing and it was Jeremy and I answered it.
"Bae can you come over , me and Jamal bitch ass got to fighting about 20 mins ago" he said. "Okay" I said.

"What he say" Jamal asked. "He wants me to come over." I said. Jamal looked at me, I knew that face, he was up to something.
"I'll take you, I got a plan" he said with a smirk.

To be continued...