Chapter 3

(Name) locked herself in her room, hanging up some of the new clothing that her aunt bought her. She felt horrible because she knew that Jake was in his room crying, trying to put away his clothes with Aunt Mary. (Name) crumpled up the shirt she was currently holding and threw it down, breathing heavily and tears streaming down her face. She turned and threw some unknown object down on the ground, and then a few other things. She threw pillows until there was nothing more to throw. (Name) leaned on the wall for support, it wasn't enough since she slid down to the floor, crouching down and crying now.

"I'm so stupid..." she mumbled.

"How could I have let this happen?! Now Jake is suffering! I'm such a horrible sister!" (Name's) tears started to flow heavier, "H-How could I b-be so reckless?!"

(Name) let herself cry for a little longer, then she wiped her eyes. She picked herself up, along with the mess she made. As she was cleaning, something burning ignited within her.

"I hate you." She said quietly. "I hate you for everything that you've done to my family." (Name) clenched her fists. "You'll pay for what you've done."

With that, (Name) walked out of her room and slammed the door behind her.

"(Name)?" Aunt Mary called out. "What on earth are you doing?"

"Going for a walk."

"In the rain?" (Name) glared at her aunt.

"I see then... don't be long." Aunt Mary understood what (Name) was feeling, she knew (Name) needed space. (Name) slammed the front door behind her as she walked out in the rain.

(Name) new that she'd have to find this man. Somehow, (Name) was going to find him.

At dinner, it was silent. Jake was still sniffling and Aunt Mary was carefully watching (Name). Aunt Mary could feel the anger radiating off of (Name).

"Are you okay, (Name)?" Aunt Mary seemed to hesitate for a second but caught herself right away.

"No... I'm not fine." Jake looked up at his sister. "None of this is okay! Jake's not okay! You're not okay! So why would I be okay?!" (Name) snapped at her aunt. She looked down, realizing she had lost her temper.

"I'm sorry Aunt Mary... I'm just... really upset right now."

"It's alright dear... we're all upset."

Most of the dinner was silent from there. Jake seemed to be uncomfortable from (Name's) outburst. (Name) gave Jake a wary smile though, trying to hold her head up high still.

"Don't worry Jake, everything is going to be just peachy." (Name) let a small giggle out. This seemed to cheer Jake up a bit.

(Name) was lying in bed, thinking. She would be going to college in a month or so. How was she going to look for this man? (Name) sat up quickly. There was a way, it would take some time but there is a way and that's what mattered. (Name) will get revenge someway one day.

A/N - I'm going to leave this short on purpose, you'll see what I have in mind very soon. Until then, I hope you guys will be able to catch on in a (few) chapter(s) or so~

If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment your feedback! It is really appreciated and I am always looking for help to grow as an author! Thank you so much!