Chapter Eleven

After everything, Vlad brought me to this room. Another mental room. But this one wasn't white. Instead, it was black. I don't know how long I have been sitting in this corner. My back and butt hurt, so I guess it's been a while. Phantom was left behind so I have no idé where he is. To be honest though, I want to be alone for a while. No more mythical creatures to mess with my mind. Everyone around me right now wasn't human. Not even Phantom. They didn't say what Andrew is, but I will probably find out soon enough.

Somehow I was angry at Phantom, but I knew I shouldn't be. Nothing was his fault. I don't know why my eye color is messed up, but I think it has to do something with that time when my eyes did glow green for a second.

Phantom must have accidentally done something to me.

But what? And are my body going to change more?

I looked down at my hands, just to make sure they looked normal. And lucky me, they do.

A random door I didn't know existed, opened, and Phantom was pushed inside. The guards in white lab coats didn't say anything before they left. Closing the door after them.

Phantom looked distressed at first, but then he saw me.

"Danny," He sighed in relief and started walking to me. His mask had been removed, but he still had his hands handcuffed, just like me.

"Please Phantom. I just want to be alone right now." I said, hugging my knees. Phantom didn't stop and when he was one meter from me, he crouched down. Looking intently at me.

"Danny, I'm sorry for how I acted before. The stuff Vlad gives me does that to me." Phantom apologies, which just made me angrier.

"Are you seriously apologizing about that?" I spat. "My eyes are fucking half green and you think I'm bothered about your behavior?" I added and looked away from the teenager in front of me.

Phantom frowned.

"I have no idé why your eyes are almost green, Danny. I'm as confused as you. But we will figure this out. Together!" Phantom said and leaned forward, trying to take an hold of my hand. But I jerked it away, stood up and went to the other corner to sit down.

"Danny?"

"No Phantom! I don't know what the fuck you did to me, but I want you to undo it!" I yelled, feeling my eyes burn more, which made me look away and glare at the floor. Probably my eyes just glowed or something.

"You think I did this to you on purpose?" Phantom growled.

"How should I know? You have been spending time with that sick shit, called Vlad. So how should I know? You could be lying to me right now!" I growled back at him, that ended up in a half yell/roar, in anger. Anger at myself. I didn't want to growl! I'm a human, not a monster!

"So you think I'm a monster now huh?" Phantom asked.

Apparently, I had accidentally said my thoughts aloud.

"Thanks, Danny. Say something I don't know." He sadly said and leaned his back against the opposite wall. I could feel regret flooding back but I pushed it away with my anger.

The room went quiet for a good while. I could hear the ventilation running and the same with my heart and lungs. I could hear every breath I took, thanks to the uncomfortable quit atmosphere.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time. Which made us laugh.

"You're not a monster Phantom, you are far from it," I said and smiled lightly. Phantom just smiled back but didn't say anything, which meant that he probably didn't agree with me. And that bothered me.