Chapter 14: Raven Soul

Blair's pov:

"What do you mean? How do you know this?" I asked.

"I have a lot of explaining to do. But this isn't the time or place. I need to get back to work in five minutes and it's not safe to talk about stuff here." Blake said.

"Then why did you bring me out here?" I asked slightly worried.

"Just to warn you, Kades got men everywhere. There are watching you and some will go after you if he tells them to. Be careful." Blake said.

"Why didn't he just take me a minute ago? Or at school?" I asked.

"There's to many people around, in both situations. If his men get you when your alone it will be easier. He never goes to far from the Main Street. It feeds his powers. It's worse if you leave Fallen Springs. There's no protection whether you've become of age or not." Blake said.

"Feeds his powers? Become of age for what? Blake I'm so confused." I said.

"Not here, not now. I'll come to your place tomorrow and tell you as much as I can." Blake said.

"Ok. What do I do until then?" I asked.

"Never go alone anywhere. Not even to the bathroom, it's not safe. Avoid people you don't know and go home soon." Blake said.

"Okay. I'll see you later then?" I said.

"Bye Blair." He smiled.

"Bye." I said as he vanished into The Cave.

*dont stay alone! Have you learned nothing! Owen said.*

*oh, right.*

I quickly got inside and started looking for River Dan or X. Katrina was to busy making out with Kade to notice as I past her. I ignored them and kept moving through the massive swarm of bodies.

Finally I found River leaning against the wall looking bored.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Yea, this kinda stinks. Let's get X and Dan and ditch." River said.

I nodded and followed River back through the giant crowd. The Cave was small. To small for all these people.

Daniel and X were getting drinks when we found them.

"You guys wanna ditch?" River asked.

"As much fun as I'm having with Daniel, I still want to get out of here." X said.

"It's settled then, let's go." Daniel said.

We all made out way to the door, trying not to gag at the sight of Katrina shoving her tongue down Kades throat.

"I think in going to be sick, just from the noises there making." X said.

I nodded in agreement them remembered she couldn't see me.

"Yea, me too." I said.

"Were almost out." River said.

After what seemed like ages we made it to the door. It was cool outside and it felt much better then the crowded Cave.

River dropped Daniel and X off first. X decided to stay with Dan for a while so we only made one stop. I told her to have fun. If the end of the world was coming or whatever she better enjoy her time.

"Thanks for the ride." I said when we got to Alba's.

"Anytime. See you Monday." River said.

"See you Monday." I said.

I walked into the house and saw that it was only midnight, but Alba was sound asleep.

I changed into pj's, brushed my teeth and washed my face before jumping into bed. Tomorrow I would get answers. Hopefully it wouldn't be to bad.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

{This chapter is unedited}

Hey guys it's very short and I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry but I'm sick.

My sister and dad have the same thing and let me tell you, it's not pretty. Hopefully I'll get to write more when in better.

Vote! Comment! Follow!

~WolfGirl3475