Raven Soul: Chapter 15

Blair's pov:

Today I got my answers. Why everyone was so afraid of Kade and what was up with this town and these people. Sure I knew about powers and that I would get mine soon but why people were after me and why Owen warned me to be aware of my surrondings I had no idea what was comming. Why would Kade want to bring the dead back to life? How would I make this happen?

I sighed and got out of bed. After slowly getting dressed and eating eggs and a glass of milk I waited for Blake to pick me up.

'what if this is a trap? what if Blake wants your powers?'

I never thought of that.

'Alba trusts him, so does John.' I said.

'what if thats how he is getting to you? by making everyone trust him.'

'Owen thats enough, I will be fine with him.' I siad.

'how do you know?'

'I just do.' I said.

Thankfully he left me alone after that and soon Blake came, in his black pickup truck.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey, hop in." Blake said.

I did as I was told and we were soon driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Some place private, you've been there before." Blake said.

The school library? Won't it be closed?

He pulled over on the side of the rode, next to the woods.

"Come on." Blake said.

I followed him into the woods, but this wasn't the path from the night at The Cave. This was totally different. Have I been here before?

That's when I noticed Raven. Perching on a tree branch ahead, waiting. It was like my dream when I followed Raven to the pool. Blake was beside me so I never saw him in the dream, right? I looked over and he was gone. Like he vanished into thin air.

I turned and looked around, no Blake. I began to panic. What if the people trying to get to me killed him? What if, what if, what if?

Then Raven crowed and I snapped my head towards him and he took off. I quickly followed, running as fast as I could. It was like I forgot my way and I needed to follow Raven now.

We soon arived at the pool, Raven flapping hard and me panting. Raven settled down on Horses shoulder and I watched the horse eat the grass infront of him.

The fog died down and I turned to see Blake looking at me.

"You made it." He said.

"Yeah." I said.

"So you have been here before, right?" Blake said.

"In a dream.'' I nodded.

"Its a lot more magical inperson isn't it." Blake said.

"Very." I agreed.

Everything seemed more vibrent and real, well it was real.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"To talk, but not just about Kade." Blake said.

"Alright, lets get started then." I said.

"Kade wasn't always the bad guy. His father was. Always doing bad things and he always had a need for power. His name was Nikko. He wanted power so much he took over The Cave and in the end, the whole Main Street. Kade took after his fathers evil want for power and has taken it to the next level. Almost half of the population in Fallen Springs has a spirit animal or magic, or both. Kade want's to rule all these people. By bring back the dead as his slaves he can do that." Kade said.