Chapter 16 - Wedding Day 1.

Ishita Hassan

The day of my life being tied knot is here and I couldn't stop wondering of how am I going to handle this. It took nearly 4 months for the wedding preparation and I will got to only work in the company for few months now.

I was happy that I'm soon going to be an architect as it was my dream job ever since high school. Believe me, before that I was totally not into any ambition and my relatives will be laughing understanding as they knew that I'm following ovee my father's.

Thoughts of leaving the company might make me worry because I'm going to miss Mrs Lau and Sandra so much and it do makes me happy because I don't have to face Nathan anymore.

But wait a second, we both are going to stay in the same roof after this, then how come I can't face him anymore? Ugh, stupid thoughts. I mentally slapped my head as I sneered to myself.

Now, I was waiting for my bridal artist to do her magic on me and also, I couldn't stop studying my both hands that planted with henna amazingly. Sally got suggested me to help me for my make up but I refused it because I knew of how 'talented' is she in doing make up. Note the sarcasm.

Sally was sitting with me on my bed while nagging about this marriage stuff and also about having babies. Wait, what?

She is so getting into my nerves and I promised my self to nag her the same as she doing right now on her wedding. I rolled my eyes everytime when she talked about such topics and diverted my mind to my elegant yet gorgeous wedding saree.

I am getting married on the Indian traditional at our ancestry temple and the positives vibration around the temple make us more devoted. I was actually blessed to get marrying there as this temple is the treasure of Hassan's family.

I hissed as Sally hit me on my shoulder and I glared at her. She pointed me to my awaiting bridal artist that eyeing me up and down with a smile.

For the first, I thought she's going to be harsh on me when doing make up but the latter failed as she approached me kindly and asked me to do everything accordingly as she instructed one by one.

After the preparation came to an end, I looked into my mirror and I was in shock to find the new me in a very elegant way. I was in awe at my own reflection as I do look angelic in this attire.

Now the mood of the wedding alarmed in my brain preciously as my thoughts run to Nathan. How will he look like?

Will he dress up just like me, or is he going to be easy-peasy because its just a fake marriage? I couldn't blame him if he did it though because we both know that this marriage means nothing but an agreement.

*****

The wedding carried on with full swing and he had tied the last three knots around my neck as it symbolised that I'm officially Mrs Nathan.

We both were showing our love and happiness to assure everyone that we were really in love. But I wonder why I felt like he wasn't acting whenever it's comes to me and the marriage.

He kept intertwining our fingers together in every photoshoots and talks with our relatives. Everytime, I give him this specified quick glance but he did ignore my gaze and looked away. He doesn't felt disturbed as I'm now and it increase my anxiety even more.

But upon everything that happening right now, I felt my heart beating in a beautiful rhythms as I knew that he is mine and when he even tie the thali around my neck, I felt like my life is already destinate to him.

What the hell is happening to me? I doesn't even spend a full day with him as his wife but my heart was already tricking me infinitely. I should keep everything in control or else it would drag me somewhere that going to make me regret. Right?

We went back to my house according to my culture and I was happy that I finally got to rest. Tomorrow is the wedding in the church as Nathan was a half Christian and after that, I would be moving out from my parent's.

The dress were booked by Nathan and it was a beutiful mermaid dress with long sleeve and covered with lace around the upper garment that can be paired with some floral hair pins.

I bought the accessories that paired the dress perfectly and it was a chandelier pearl cotted earrings and a medium flat wedding wedges.

I'm going to wear this kind of dress for the first time and I couldn't wait to get into it tomorrow.

Below, Ishita in her wedding saree for the Indian wedding💒!