Many Failed Marriages (Ross)

"How do you even cheat in charades?" You asked Phoebe, taking out the key to your apartment. She laughed. "Oh, you'd be surprised."

You turned back to the door, opening it to see Monica standing with a frantic look on her face. You immediately threw down your bag, rushing up to her.

"Mon, what's wrong?" You quickly asked, staring into her eyes. She let out a shaky sigh, trying to regain her composure.

"Ross- he's nervous. He- he's scared about the wedding. I haven't seen him in about two days." She finished, sitting down on the chair as Rachel rushed in.

"Yeah, he's not- oh."

You looked at your friends, all standing in the small kitchen of your New York apartment. "Where did you last see him?"

Monica looked up. "The coffee house. He was rambling on and on about how much he loved you but didn't want to hurt you because all of his failed marriages before."

You nodded, exiting faster than you had ever come into your apartment.

-
Entering the coffee shop, you rushed up to the counter where you asked for Ross. You didn't get a reply from Gunther who simply continued to pour the coffee slowly into a cup.

You turned around instead, looking for him.

You found him.

"Ross?" You asked softly, sitting down on the couch next to him. He merely glanced over at you, making you more anxious than before.

"Ross, love, this marriage won't end up like the other ones. I swear to God, I won't let that happen. I don't want you to get hurt and I know you don't want me to. Now, let's go back to Monica's so we can figure this all out, alright?"

He looked up, pulling you into a tight hug.

"I love you a lot."

You smiled against his jacket.

"I love you too, Ross."

-
I'M BACK BITCHESSSS.

treat people with kindness.

-katherine

☁️🌈