Chapter 23 :-Trip or Trap

Hey guys

Sorry for late update... This chapter is small (unedited)... will come with next big chapter soon..

I didn't expect to get this much appreciation from you all ...

Thank you so Much for all your love and support my friends...

Love you all...

Happy Reading !!!

At Rugved's Office

Siya was standing facing window, after listening Rugved's answer she turn around and grab the top of chair near her "why can't you come with us Rugved? Let's go na..." Siya complaint to him and took that chair for rest while on other hand Rugved was still busy reading his file on the other side of desk.

"Just don't tell me that you are ditching our years of friendship for new relationship that not yet formed." Siya rolled her eye and crossed her arms over her chest.

Her comment made Rugved feel guilty, for him Adhira has her own place where as Siya have her own place; both cannot compete with each other. He wanted to go with Siya, but his heart wanted to be with his wifey. In this 2 night 3 days trip even if he went with Siya it will be half hearted.

He looked up from file, took a long look on Siya's face, gathered his all thought what exactly to replay; finally took deep breath and kept file a side.

"Siya, I am coming with you...but ... But is that ok with you if Adhira also want to join?" Somewhere he knew that may be Adhira will not join them but still he want try once time.

With Rugved's these thought Siya get more enlighten, she got what she exactly wanted . A wicked smile formed in her face, being quick witted; she jumped up from chair like a child innocence and started to cheer in happiness.

Here Rugved too started day dreaming about his vacation with Adhira...

In Evening

"Trip ... Wow nice... You should go Rugved; I guess you need some time some time off from you work." Adhira started Babbling as soon she heard about trip. Rugved and Adhira were walking on seashore in evening enjoying cool breezes from sea... She was so lost in her talks when she notice Rugved was not by her side, she turned back to see him waiting for her to notice. He smiled at her; she gave her heart with his smile and stretches her hand to hold. He run towards her and hold her hand in his.

"So when you are going and for how many days?" she started again without any time to give response, she was looking everywhere but not towards him, Rugved stop walking again and hold her hand strongly to make her look to him. She was about to speak further when their eyes meet, "I will miss you." She said her heart's words this time.

His other hand went around her waist made her come closer to him; he took of her Specs with his left hand and hang them on his t-shirts front. His hand again went towards her face near her eyes and he slowly rubbed a small tear near her right eye.

"Stupid, you are also coming with Me." his statement made Adhira's eyes widen.

"Me... you mean...I am coming with your friends..? No Rugved... No" she denied coming out of his hold. "I can't take day off you know that and ... and"

"And what ? you don't want to spend time with me?"

"No it's not like that... I am just... uncomfortable with your friends." He came closer to her and put his index finger on her lips.