2 2

N O V A
2 months later

"Your makeup is done!" The makeup artist says finishing applying setting spray.

"Thank you!" I say looking at myself at the mirror she hands me.

"Nova, start getting ready." Elsi tells me.

I nod and head to the bedroom.

My manager got me a suite for the night. Tonight was my album release party, which we're hosting at his beautiful home. I finally released my first album ever. It was the most amazing feeling, I'm really happy.

"Elsi!" I yell and she comes running in.

"Yes?"

"Do I have to wear a dress?" I complain.

"Of course you do." She says in a duh tone.

"Isn't it too much just for a release party?"

"Just a release party? Nova you worked so hard for this how can you say that." She says shocked. "Look just wear it for most of the party, later on you can wear something else. That's CLASSY." She emphasized the word classy.

"Fine."

I get ready and do a twirl in the mirror.
Not bad.

"I'm ready!" I shout

"Okay so here's the list of the guest. Go over it and make sure it's good." Elsi tells me.

"Isn't that your job?" I smirk handing it back to her.

"Yes it is." She says and fake smiles. "Shawn, justin, marshmellow, zedd, dua, gaga, kardashians." She says going through the list.

I nod as she keeps saying the names.

"Are you sure having Nicki and Cardi is a good idea?" She asks.

"Yes." My manager asks behind me and I shrug.

She goes through two pages and everything was good.

"Lastly Rihanna, khalid, dj khaled, and bts." She says.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"Do you want us to keep bts on? We never got a confirmation." She tells me.

"Just scrat-"

"Keep them. They don't need a confirmation they're good friends." My manager says. "Come on you should know that."

I don't think they're coming but okay I guess. I invited the guys, I told Hobi to tell them they're all invited. But we kinda stopped talking as much as we did before since we both got very busy schedules.