3 3

C E L E S T E

My eyes widen at his question. "I uh." My heart was beating so fast and hard I thought it would stop at any moment.

"I really like you Celeste. I'll do anything for you. I want to protect you and make sure no one hurts you. My intentions with you are genuine and I really want something with you." He tells me caressing my cheek.

"Namjoon I..."

"If you don't, I understand. I'll give you all the time you need and if it's not about time I'll understand."

"Yes, I do want to be your girlfriend." I hug him. "I'm just shocked you'd want to be with me."

He hugs me back, "Why would you think that?"

"It's just that your so beautiful and gorgeous and-"

Namjoon chuckles and breaks the hug. "I can say the exact same about you cutie." He boops my nose.

I blush and play with my hands nervously.

"Come on let's continue on our adventure."

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Reservation for two under Kim Namjoon."

"Right this way." The busser says guiding us to our table.

"Thanks." We say as we sit down.

He sets two menu's on the table and walks away.

"Nice place." I say.

"I knew you'd like it." He smirks. "I know you well."

I roll my eyes at him, "Okay." I smile.

I open the menu and browse through it. "Hmm what should I get?"

"I'm getting this." Joon saying pointing at the menu.

"I think I'll get the same."

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?" The waiter approaches us.

"I'll get some iced water."

"Same for me."

"Are you guys ready to order?"

"Yes." Namjoon answers and orders for us.

"Alright. I'll be back with that for you guys." And with that the waiter went away.

"So did you enjoy your day so far?" Joon asks me.

"Of course! I'm having so much fun." I smile.

"Everything is fun when it's with you." He tells me. "Thank you so much for inviting me on tour with you. All the time we've spend together, I really treasure it." He takes my hand into his.  "I love spending time with you."

"I do too." I smile widely. "I'm so glad you accepted my invitation."

"I would've never refused." He says leaning into me.

"Well that's a good thing." I say leaning in as well.

Our lips connected perfectly. Felt like butter against each other.

"Dinner is served."

We get interrupted. Namjoon and I both laugh as they leave. We begin to dig into our delicious food.

"I'm so happy you're my girlfriend now." He smiles looking at me. "I've been waiting for this for a while now."

"Really?" I blush. 

"Yeah, ever since I met you." He tells me.

"You're so sweet." I tell Joon.

We finish our food and leave the restaurant. As we're walking back to the hotel my phone begins to ring. The contact that was on my screen was Andrew, my manager.

I answer and ask if there was anything wrong. He said he needed me to get back immediately to the hotel. He didn't give me much detail. Namjoon and I decided to take a cab back to the hotel. 

We rush up to the room and find Andrew sitting on the couch with his phone on his hand.

"Hey what happened?!?" I asked concerned.

He sighs, "What are you guys thinking?"

"huh?" We both say confused glancing at each other.

"Having a whole romantic date."

"I'm not sure I understand." I tell my manager.

"There's pictures of you two kissing at a restaurant." He says showing us the evidence on his phone. "Are you guys dating?"

I grab Namjoon's hand, "Yes! We are. We just started dating today."

"Celeste, you just broke up with Noah."

"But what I had with Noah wasn't real."

"That's not what the public thinks. That's not what they know. How do you think this will look?"

"Bad." I sigh.

"Look it's cute that you guys are together and all. I support it but let's try to keep it on the low for a while. Ok?"

"Ok." I say walking away from both of them.

I feel irritated. I can't even be public with someone I really like.

"Hey Celeste!" Namjoon says catching up with me. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah." I half smile.

"You don't have to lie." He tells me lifting up my chin.

"I'm sorry this has to be so secretive."

"Hey, it's okay." He tells me. "Everything will come out with all given time."

I smile and hug him tightly. He's so great.

Namjoon kisses my forehead and holds me in his arms. I felt nothing but comfort. It's nice to know you have someone that genuinely cares about you. Cheers to my new boyfriend.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! Sorry for a short chapter hehe

anyways how are y'all?

I'm gunna go into full fangirl for one sec.

Y'ALL WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED. So at my Shawn concert, which was on Monday, I had third row seats AND IT WAS SO AMAZING OH MY GOSH. One of the best nights of my life truly. He's so talented, amazing, and beautiful. But I honestly can't believe HE FUCKING NOTICED ME. HE DEAD ASS LOOKED ME IN THE EYES POINTED AT ME AND THROW ME HIS GUITAR PICK. HE WANTED ME TO HAVE HIS GUITAR PICK OH LORD. BUT IM DUMB AF. I saw something flying at me and it was gunna hit my face so I MOVED. I HATE MYSELF FOR MOVING OH MY GOD. THE GIRL BEHIND ME GOT IT:(

Anyways what you guys think? :D Glad you guys like this story. If you guys wanna check my Jimin fanfic as well, I'll be updating a new chapter soon as well.

I also have another Namjoon fanfic I'm working on :D So comment if you're interested in that:)