Submission P4

Keith POV
"K-keith..."
Lance had turned his head away and I began littering his face with small kisses. I saw Lance close his eyes and the open them again. Determination sparked them. It caught me off guard and now Lance was ontop of me!

Lance's POV:
"You wanna play this game, mullet? Well, I guess I'll have to play along! But first, we should really get a room..." I look down at the helpless boy, who had stopped struggling beneath me. "If we are really going to do this, it's best if we do it anywhere but on the floor!"

Keiths pov:
For loss of words I nod my head at Lance's question. He chuckles, and gets up reaching his hand out to me.
I grab it, and a second later I'm pinned aganist the wall.
"What happen to getting a room?" I say with an eyebrow raise.
"We'll get to that."

Lance plants his lips on mine. Those lips were soft. Oh so soft. And i never want them off.

Lance's POV:
I plant my lips onto Keith's, having him pinned to the wall. His lips.. his course yet perfect lips.. they were filling me with an inescapable want. A need, even. Why did he make me feel this way all of a sudden...? What had filled me with this desire.. this desire to do such bad things to him?

Keiths pov:
I moan and wrap my arms around Lance's neck. I grip his hair as our mouth push aganist each other. I feel a tiny bite on my bottom lip causing me to gasp. I feel his tongue evade my mouth.
This was so hot.

Lance's POV:
I slip my tongue into his mouth, feeling around inside his mouth. I couldn't believe that I had my first kiss with Keith of all people I could've today. I knew deep down inside of me that Allura could never give me anything like this. Keith was mine. All mine. Not her.

Keith's pov:
Our kiss gets heated pretty quickly. And boy, was this a turn on. I loved every second this blue eyed boy gave me. I tug at his hair harder and he groans, pulling away from the kiss breathing hard. I can feel my face heat up as his eyes swept up and down my body. He grins.
"Ready for the room now," he says.

Lance's POV:
"Ready for the room now," I declared, my pants tightening around my bulge. I picked him up, leading him to my room. I kicked the door open, hearing Hunk's and Pidge's distant giggles. They knew what we were up to. As I walked into my room, a strong rosy scent was present. How fitting for such a romantic moment...

Keiths pov:
I giggle all the way to Lances room. I see pidge and hunk to side snickering. As we enter Lances room a rosy scent fills my nose. I breathe it in.
"Romantic eh?" Lance says.
I giggle.
"Definitely."

Lance's POV:
I giggle at Keith's response to my comment as I walk into my room with Keith in my arms. I place him gently on the bed, admiring the muscles I felt underneath his thin undershirt. I slowly took his jacket off of him, taking off my own as well. I made it obvious that I was taking in the scent of his jacket. In other words, I smelled it before I tossed it away.

"Hubba hubba," I said out loud, obviously a bit turned on. "I never knew that I was in love with you, mullet boy-" I quickly shut myself up, looking down at the floor as I slowly took a seat on the bed.

"Ahem, I mean... what are we going to do now?"