One Year.

Niall POV

"Niall!! Niall!!" I open my eyes, "Haven!! Haven!! Where are you?!"

"Niall! Calm down, she's not here anymore!" Adam says as he tries to calm me down, "Fuck that!! Haven! Come on, please just tell me she's just hiding." He shows me a saddened face and I drop my head.

I look back up and see blood everywhere, "I thought we were all dead. What happened?" Rylee stands up and looks at me, "She shot us with some type of tranquilizer. I was the first one to wake up. When I woke up I found this little tranq in my neck. Niall, yours is still in your neck." I pull the tranq out my neck and look at it.

I stand up and rub my neck, "That woman didn't kill us for a reason. All we know is that the man name is William and the woman name is Hana." We hear a knock on the door, "We know where they're heading next. We'll get Haven back when they move."

My dad says as he walks in, "What are you doing here?" He shows me a small smile, "I had a gut feeling that something would be happening. I guessed I should have listened to my gut a little bit sooner."

I hear a low groan and turn around and see that one of their men is still alive, "Jay and Ty, take him to an empty room and tie him up."

"Well, if it isn't Nervous and Shithead. How have you two been doing?" Nervous smiles at me, "We've been doing fine, we just got promoted to work on your dad team." I look at Shithead and he rolls his eyes, "Still shitty, aren't we?" He gives me this finger, "I didn't know you rolled that way."

"Niall, what happened? I know he took Haven. What else happened?" I look at my dad and rubbed my neck, "Some woman named Hana shot us with a tranquilizer. I don't know why she kept us alive, but all I know is that we're lucky."

I walk to my room and close the door, "Niall, you okay?" I hear Clare ask me from the other side, "Yeah, I just need to be by myself for a little bit." I sit down on the bed with a heavy sigh.

That last look I saw in Haven's eyes was fear. She told me she loved me with fear in her eyes. I fall back on the bed and close my eyes, "I'm coming for you, Haven."

I pull out my phone and laugh at my lock screen and home screen. On my lock screen, there's a picture of me and Haven taking a selfie. On my home screen, there's a picture of me, Haven, Bean, and Rafiki.

My dad comes in and I look at him, "You said a woman named Hana shot you, right?" I nod my head and his eyes widen, "That's the same woman who helped us save Haven."

I stand up quickly, "What do you mean she helped you save Haven?! If she helped you, then why did she take Haven back?!" I walk out and go to the living room, "That Hana is up to something. She's helping us."

Jay stands up, "What do you mean she's helping us? She shot us and helped William get away with Haven." I tie my hair in a messy bun and look at the board we have set up.

"Correction, she tranquilized us. We know for sure they're moving to Cuba. When that happens we will have to find their hiding spot. That's going to be the hardest part once that happens." I look at my dad with a questioning look, "Why is she helping us? Why did she help you in the past?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I asked her the same thing last time, but she didn't answer me. She just showed me a sad look and told me to keep Haven safe." Hana looked around our age, but maybe a little bit older.

My eyes widen, "What's Haven ethnicity?!"

Willam POV

"Make sure everything is packed safe and sound. We leave for Cuba in an hour." I walk to Haven's room and see her sitting in the middle of her bed facing the wall.