Niall And Haven Back Together!

Niall POV

"You're doing all of this to find your parents? Why didn't you just ask for help from someone else?" She shakes her head, "Because he would have known that I called the police."

I rub the gun on my forehead and groan, "You and your friend are going to lead us to your little hideout." She quickly shakes her head, "Our parents won't come in unt-." She looks at her phone and then back at me, "Nevermind. What do you want us to do?"

I put some handcuffs on her, "Everybody get ready and be down in the planning room in thirty minutes. They all run off and Luca starts jumping on my bed, "There's a reason why you have your own room."

Luca walks up to Hana and stand in front of her, "Are you a bad person?" Hana shows Luca a mocking smile, "Some people may think I'm a bad person. Do you think I'm a bad person?"

From the corner of my eye, I see Luca shaking his head, "No, if you were bad you wouldn't be trying to save your brother and sister. And plus if you were really a bad person Papa would have done more than put you in handcuffs." Hana eyes widen as she hears what Luca says, "You should think of me as a bad person."

Luca shakes his head, "Nope, you're a good person who's going to get her brother and sister back." She lets out a soft laugh, "Hearing all of this from a kid is something I'm not used to."

I hear a screech and see Rafiki climbing on you, "See? Rafiki's playing with you, he hates bad people." I put on some all black clothes and load myself up with all types of guns.

"Luca, stay here with Bean and Rafiki." He nods his head, "And stop calling me Papa." He laughs and I smile at him, "You just caught on to that." I rub his head and I go help Hana up. "Let's go."

We walk downstairs to the planning room. "Hana? What are you doing here?" Hana looks at the man in front of her, "Derrick, why are you here?" I sit her beside the man known as Derrick, "I didn't like the way he works so I left. I didn't think I would get caught by a kid."

I noticed Hana's eyes softened up when she looked at Derrick. "Niall, are we taking two cars?" Jay ask me as he comes downstairs, I nod my head as my answer, "Me, you, Ty, Hana and Kylie in one car. Rylee, Adam, Clare, and Derrick in the other one."

Everybody comes down minutes later, "My group will be going inside while Rylee group will stay in the van and keep watch. If it gets too loud you come in and help us. The goal is to get Haven and Haru out of there." Hana quickly stands up, "What?! You're helping me get Haru?!"

Luca runs up to me, "Of course he is. Haru is also Haven brother, not just yours. He's also helping you save your parents." I look down at Luca and push him by his head, "You talk too much. How did you even know that?!" He laughs, "I read minds." I roll my eyes, "You overheard me talking to Jay, didn't you."

He nods his head, "Yep." We all laugh and I look at Hana, "If you're lying I won't hesitate to kill you." We walk to the van, "Rylee, did you let my dad know?" She nods her head, "Yeah, he said he's going to meet us at the intersection."

We get in the van and I start it up. "Tell us the way and tell me how to find Haven. Rylee will disable all of the security cameras. Tell Haru to act like someone knocked him unconscious if he gets questioned by William." She nods her head, "We have to come in from the back. He has two guards at the front gate. The back gate has no guards because no one ever goes through it."

I put an earpiece in my ear, "Everyone put one in your ear. The only way this will stop working is if they leave your ear." Hana passes the earpieces out and she shows us the way to William hideout.

WOOF WOOF WOOF.

"Bean, stop barking." My eyes widen after the realization that Bean is in the van with us. "Bean?! What the hell are you doing here?!" She tilts her head to the side, "Luca! Where the hell are you?!" Seconds later I hear some shuffling, "Ah!! Holy shit!! He's in the bag with all of the ammo!!" Jay screams out.