-Chapter 2

BTS' POV

"I hope she will be alright." Yoongi said looking at the wobbly Y/N.

"That's what I am thinking too." Taehyung said.

"I bet she is gonna be fine." Jin said after a while .

"Do you even know where Jeon Jungkook is?" Hoseok asked.

*ring ring ring*

Yoongi's phone rang as he took it out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID.

"Jungkook's calling me." Yoongi said picking the call.

"Hello Jungkook ssi where are you?"

"What happened!?" He yelled.

"Ok we are coming."

Yoongi cuts the call and looked at everyone. Jungkook's in trouble we gotta go.

Y/N POV

My eyes were red looking at the scene in front of my eyes.

I did not know what to do as I yelled " Jeon Jungkook." He halted on his tracks and turned around.

After he moved I saw Hyuna under him all drunk and half naked.

I ran towards Hyuna.

"Oh Hi Y/N." He said . I looked at him , he was shirtless and he was acting as if he didn't do anything.

"What did you do?" I asked trying to be as calm as possible.

"What she was drunk and she also agreed to it." He said.

I turned around to Hyuna , she was smiling and having the best time of her life. Only if she knew what might have happened.

"Liste-"

"You listen miss I did not do anything yet." Jungkook interrupted me.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DID OR NO-" before I could continue Jungkook took his phone out and called someone.

"Hello Yoongi hyung?"

"Can you come to room xxx it's urgent." He said and hung up.

We were both looking at eachother now. He was looking at me with a smirk and his tongue swirling around his left cheek.

And me being super angry at him , I looked at Hyuna and I went to her and put her clothes on before any of them came.

Suddenly all of them bursted in through the door.

"Jungkook what happened?" Jin asked but he stopped when he understood the whole situation.

One by one they all came in the room and stood in a row. Hyuna still on the bed drunk Jungkook sitting on the couch still acting as if nothing happened.

I , on the the other hand was standing there with my hands crossed.

"What do you have to say for yourself Jeon Jungkook?" Jin asked being angry almost florid faced.

"What did I do she agreed to it?" He just shrugged.

"SHE IS DRUNK YOU DUMB FREAK." I yelled making everyone's eye widen at my sudden outburst.

"Y/N calm down." Namjoon said . This time I did not say anything.

"Jungkook you will have to drive both of them home." Jin said.

"No I am going anywhere with him." I said and looked away.

"Fine I will do it." Hoseok said .

I felt better with him then that stupid bastard.

I nodded to the proposal and he took Hyuna in his arm and leaded us through the club and to his car.

The journey was quiet as Hoseok did not say much ,neither did I. I left Hyuna to her house and went to my house.

"Hoseok Thanks." I said and smiled after a while.

"Don't say thnx I am the one who should be thankful."

"BTW I am sorry on the behalf of Jungkook. He is just a kid." He said.

"Yeah whatever. Have a good night bye." I said and bid eachother good byes.

I went directly home and fell asleep . Exams are over but classes aren't so I have to sleep .

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up got ready and went to my class . I entered my class and my fate is so bad that my class was with that freak.

I entered as I saw his legs up on the bench in front of him. He was chewing gum like a cow chews on grass.

He saw me for once and smirked I just gave him an eyeroll and sat down. The class started as the teacher was explaining with his back towards the board.

I felt a paper thrown towards me I knew who this was . I took the paper and it read: meet me in the roof top at lunch break.

-Jungkook

I turned around and looked at him , he was just looked at me with no expression what so ever.

I turned around again trying to focus on the class.

My next class was with Hyuna. I went inside and saw her looking out of the window.

I sat beside her as she turned around.

"Y/N I am sorry." She said in a low voice which I do not hear from her often.

I opened my mouth to say something but stopped and just nodded.

"I know that I caused a lot of trouble for you." She said continuing." But this time I am really sorry." She said and this time I smiled.

"It's ok." I said as the class started.

Throughout the class I kept thinking if I should go and meet Jungkook or not . Then finally the class ended and it was lunch break.

"Don't you wanna go the cafeteria?" Hyuna asked.

"No I have something to do I will be there after a while." I said .

I walked through the corridors and I went to the rooftop , before opening the door I hesitated a bit wheather I should do it or not.

Then finally I took all my courage and opened the door. The cold air hit my face as a shiver went down my spine by seeing Jungkook's back turned towards me.

He heard the noise of the door closing but did not turn around.

"So you did come , I thought you still will be angry with me." He said and finally turned around.

"Jungkook whatever it is just say it already."

A/N

Hi! Do you like the story so far?? Let me know and also to all the people who read my stories .Thank you so much :)

Bye ♡♡