-Chapter 19

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was trying to look for a nice tuxedo as you all know I need to look good. I was standing outside of Gucci when suddenly I felt an arm around mine.

I looked at the person and saw Sunmi noona.

"Jungkook ah how are you ?" She asked.

"Noona you are back!? Does Namjoon Hyung know?" I asked smiling brightly.

"No I want to surprise him tomorrow." She said smiling.

"You want my help?"

"That's exactly why I am here. Tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary and I want to surprise him this time." She said.

"What should we do?" She asked still holding my hand.

I took a moment to think that how respectful they are to eachother even though they live far away from eachother.

"Jungkook?"

"Uh yeah"

"Let's go to a cafe and think about what to do." She said as I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~

"So how is life in Australia?" I asked.

"Yeah it's ok but I miss ya'll so much." Sunmi noona was looking down and I could literally see the pain in her eyes.

"I heard you have prom." She asked wriggling her eyebrows.

"Who are you going with?" She asked.

"No one." I answered bluntly.

"How is that possible that a man as handsome as you cannot find a date?" She crunched her eyebrows.

"It's a long story........" I said and started telling her the full story.

~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~~~^*~~~~

"Okay so this is the problem I see...." She said in a way I could understand she was thinking.

"Did you buy your tuxedo?" She asked.

"No...that's what I was trying to do." I said .

"What are you waiting for let's go." She said and took my hand and ran.

"What about Namjoon Hyung?" I asked.

"I will surprise him tomorrow anyways ." She said and we went to a different shop looking for a tuxedo.

"Here we go." She said as we finally found one.

(Will be revealed at prom night. Hehe.)

"Okay so I will ask you one last thing Jungkook." She looked seriously at me.

"What is it noona?" I asked.

"Are you still into girls?" She asked.

"Ummmm no....."

"Good boy I bet that she will start liking you one day." She said and smiled.

I bid her a good bye and left the hotel she was about to stay in.

Noona was honestly such a nice person. I cannot tell how much Namjoon Hyung loves her. They are in a long distance relationship as she had to go to Australia for studying.

Even though she is older than Namjoon hyung but love has no age so it is quiet normal.

I drove back to my place and turned the lights on. I was so lonely I had no one. Everyone left me. No parent no family.

I went upstairs and turned the lights on for my bed room . I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about my life before Y/N came in it.

I was such a bad person I thought and smiled. Then I remembered how Y/N came in my life and the day we played our little 'game' when I said I wouldn't know her but then ended up loving her even more.

A/N

Hey !!

It's a full chapter of Jungkook POV . Did you like it? My exams are done which means I will post longer chapters. So please anticipate and this book is almost reaching 1k reads *excited* and I did not even notice that 'TOO EVIL' reached 3k reads.

Thank you all sincerely

Love you

Bye♡♡