Epilogue Part 2

CHAPTERS TO END:

NONE(0)

P.S.THIS CHAPTER IS +7000 WORDS MAKING IT THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN…..

JAZAKALLAH TO EACH AND EVERYONE

I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THE LAST OF THESE CHARACTERS

I LOVE YOU ALL

GOOD READING DEAREST FRIENDS

___________-___________-_______-___

THREE YEARS LATER….

Nazmeera stared at the stick in her hand with wide eyes.She blinked once,then twice and then she held a hand over her mouth to mute a scream that was coming through.

Oh shit,shit,shit!!!!!!!

Nazmeera closed her eyes and willed the results on the stick away but unfortunately she was not in a room of requirement,so the results on the stick were the same when she opened her eyes.

Ya Allah,now what should I do?Aamanah and Hamza are gone to Cyprus and here I am sitting with a baby in my stomach.

Nazmeera took a deep breath stepping out of the bathroom and looked at the children sleeping peacefully on the bed.

What should I do,she thought to herself as she walked to the lounge and sat dpwn.Who can I phone?Nazmeera begun scrolling down her contact list stopping on Abi Sufyaan's name.

Should I call Abi or leave it till the morning.Nazmeera blew out a breath and just then her phone rang,it was Abi Sufyaan.Nazmeera smiled looking up at the skies,knowing that Allah is surely All-Knowing.

“As salaam mu alaykum Abi.”

“Wa alaykum mu salaam binti.Are you all right?I just couldn't sleep and my gut kept on telling me to phone you to check if you are okay?Is everything okay?”

Nazmeera took a deep breath in and spoke,”Iampregnant.”

“Uhh,Nazmeera please repeat yourself.I could not understand a word you said.”

Nazmeera took another deep breath and spoke in what she hoped was a calm voice,”I am pregnant.”

Abi Sufyaan's joyful voice filled her ear,”Mabruk ye binti Alhumdullilah,I am so happy for you my beloved child.May Allah bless you with health baby.May this baby be the coolness of your eyes and may he bring joy to your heart.”

“Ameen.Jazakallah Abi.Please don't tell anyone in the family as yet I still have to tell Hamza about the baby,I don't want him to find out from someone else.”

“No problem my child.When is Hamza returning from his trip with Aamanah?”

“In a few days he should be here and then I'll tell him.I don't want to disturb his time with Aamanah.”

“Okay binti,other that you are fine I presume?”

“Yes,I am fine.Just nervous about this pregnancy.”

“How so binti?You've been a great mother to Umme and now you have Hamza next to you what else do you need.”

“I know Abi but it's still nerve-racking.I went though my first pregnancy all alone so I know how it goes,I never had any help and I was fine.I know now that I'll have help,I won't be so accepting of it.I may unintentionally say something wrong to someone and I don't want that to happen.All of this is making me nervous.” Nazmeera admitted in  a lowered voice and she heard her father sigh.