End.

Jimin couldn't convince Jungkook to come in. You waited and waited until you had enough.

"If he won't come to me, I'll go to him." You said to yourself.

It had been quite a long time since you've walked but you managed. With slow steps, you walked around the hospital room, trying to get used to walking again.

It sounds dumb but that's what it felt like.

You opened the door slowly, looking out for any nurses or doctors.

When you saw there was none, you stepped out and walked around trying to find the waiting room.

When you found it, your heart broke at the sight.

Jungkook was clinging onto Jimin, crying uncontrollably.

You made your way towards him and made a sign to Jimin to remain quiet.

"Hi, baby." You whispered putting your hand on his hair.

"You s-see Jimin, not o-only can I h-hear her, I c-can f-feel her n-now t-too."

You chuckled and his head immediately shot up.

"Hey, love." You greeted once again, smiling sweetly.

"A-Are y-you re-really here?"

You nodded and caressed his cheek. "I sure am, and I'm not leaving ever again."

He leaned towards your hand as tears rolled down his cheeks.

He widened his eyes. "Y-You're re-really h-here." He grabbed your hand and he even pinched it to which you yelped at.

"Y-You're here!"

He threw himself at you, hugging you tightly and causing the both of you to fall to the floor.

"You're h-here! Y-You're here! You're a-awake!" He said in the crook of your neck as he was now in your arms.

"I m-missed y-you so m-much." He said as he started to cry.

"I missed you too, baby." You said as you held him tighter.

"Don't leave me ever again." He said without stuttering.

"Never." You reassures with a smile.

He smiled and you did too. Your face hurt from too much smiling already, but it was inevitable.

He sat up and leaned in.

"I." Kiss on the right cheek. "Missed." Left cheek. "You." Forehead. "So." Chin. "Much." Nose.

You giggled and he sighed in contentment.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." You replied.

"Forever?"

"Forever." You nodded giggling.

He leaned in and kissed your lips ever so softly. This, this is who you wanted to be for the rest of your life. This guy right here made you the happiest. He waited for you, even if you weren't really here. Even if all you did was breathe, he stayed and continued to wait for you. You finally came to terms with the fact that he really did love you. That he really wanted to be with you. And you did too. You loved him.

He changed your view on the world. You saw things differently now, for the better, of course. He has done nothing but love you and care for you. And you hoped it would still continue for many years.

You wanted nothing but to stay by his side and love him. And that's what you planned to do.

Even if he wasn't shy anymore, he was still a little baby to you. A little baby who you promised yourself to protect, even though he was a muscle pig.

He's the man you see yourself with for years.

He's the man you plan to be with for years.

He's the man you'll love for years.

END.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I honestly suck at endings but tbh this book turned out to be longer than what I'd expected it to be!

I want to thank you all for all your love and support! 🤧💞💞💞

I continue to be shocked by how many views this shitty books keeps getting and I couldn't be any more thankful to you all!!!! 💗💗💗💗

I will also publish a Jimin version of Shy today and later on I'll publish a Hoseok version of Shy as well. I've erased so many books, I'm sorry! Hopefully I won't erase these. Comment any member you'd like me to write about! I'll be reading your comments!

If you have any book requests don't hesitate on messaging me! I will respond!

Until we meet again, loves...💜