Meeting the Avatar

Hey hey my fellow readers, I hope you guys are ready for the next chapter. Enjoy!

...

The Beifong family were now sitting in their living room, having a nice cup of Jasmine tea. Sakura couldn't help it but feel something is missing in that tea, but only shrugged it off and continued sipping. She silently listened to her parents and 2 strangers talking.

"Shu, your son is not suited for my daughter."

"Are you sure Loa? He's handsome, strong and loyal, my son is perfect for her."

"Handsome my ass, it looks like he had just finished scrubed the toilets and is ready for wrestling."

"Sakura! Language!"

Sakura grinned cheekily behind her cup while Toph giggled silently and Loa was holding back a smirk. Poppy only scolded at her eldest daughter for her language, Shu and his son glared as she mocked at them.

"... So will you think about."

"No, I won't. So can you please kindly leave my home? The servents will show you the way out."

Shu and his son grit their teeth in frustration, but they stood up and bowed before exiting. Toph had now began to chuckle uncontrollably and her father was now smirk, but the mother clicked her tongue, glaring at them.

"Young lady. That is not how you speak. Loa, Toph, this is not funny!"

"Oh I think it was very funny dear."

"Especially what Sakura had said."

"Don't encourage her!"

Sakura shook her head before standing up and excused herself, kissing both her parents on the cheeks but poked her sister on the forehead. Toph pouted and smacked her hand away before blowing her hair out of her face.

"See you guys later. I'll be back before dinner."

...

Sakura sighed in annoyance as the gaurds followed her, narrowing their eyes when people gets to close to them. She said nothing and continued on walking, enjoying how the town's people bowed and greeted her friendly, and the children were happily running around. No matter how many times she walks around town, she will never get tired of it.

"Sakura, where would you like to go?"

"Let's go to Yu's academy."

"As you wish."

They walked through the village, nearing the academy where children learned how to use their earthbending. As they approached it, Sakura saw 2 strangers waiting outside the academy. One was a boy, he weared a short ponytail as his left and ride side of his head was shaved. The other one was a girl, she had a long braid that stopped just above her butt, and had loopies on each side of her head. Sakura had cocked her head curiously at them, she knows that they are Water Tribes by the way dressed. She was wondering why they are waiting in front of a Earth Kingdom academy while they arguing, but she didn't hear what the subject is. She approached them and spoke up.

"Hello there. Are you 2 lost?"

"Oh hello. No we're waiting for out friend, Aang. He's looking for a earthbending teacher."

"Ah, I see."

Sakura smiled warmly, making the boy blush at her beauty, despite having pink hair and ember eyes. The girl rolled her eyes, but smiled back at Sakura, and Sakura then grinned playfully. Sakura then introduced herself to the two Water Tribes.

"The name is Sakura Beifong. It's nice to meet you."

"Like wise. My name is Katara, and this is my brother Sokka. We're from the South pole."

"The South pole huh, interesting. Well it was nice meeting you."

Katara smiled and nod her head before Sakura began to walk through the gates, but then stopped and looked over her shoulder. She gave a warm smile and spoke.

"I may know a place place where you can find an earthbending teacher for your friend. Try Earth Rumble Six, I heard rumours about that place having talented fighters."

"Oh, well thanks for telling us then."

"No problem. Good luck."

Sakura turned around and walked away, leaving the 2 Water Tribes to continue with their arguing. She approached where Yu was teaching his first try students, and just in time seeing a boy got knocked backwards against a heap of sand. He looked older than the others, and as she took a closer look at the boy, her eyes winded hen she saw arrow tattoos on him.

' Those are airbender tattoos, oh my Spirits he's the Avatar!'

"Lady Sakura, what a nice surprise for you to visit."

"I just came here to see how the students are training, I got bored."

Yu and every student, including the Avatar who had climbed out of the sand, and bowed respectively at her. As You bragged about his teaching, Sakura kept her eyes on the last airbender, guessing that his name is Aang. Sakura walked to him curiously, causing Yu to stop bragging and stared at her. The boy blinked as Sakura grabbed his chin and gently lift his head up, but when  he saw how the girl looked, he was aww'd at her beauty.

' Wow, never in my life did I meet someone with pink hair and ember eyes.'

Sakura kept her eyes on him, before leaning towards him, making the boy blush in embarrassment. Though when Sakura whispered in his ear, his eyes winded in shock. The students looked at him with jealousy and envy, while Yu stared at her, shocked to see what Sakura was doing. As she stepped back from the Avatar, she smiled and spoke up.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys, but I have to go, see you at home Yu."

Sakura smiled as the students and the Avatar bowed when she walked backed to the gate. She waved at Katara and Sokka before continuing walking back home. Sakura's lips had then twitched into a smirk.

' Well it was nice to meet the Avatar, I have a feeling that we are going to meet again real soon. Maybe at Earth Rumble Six.'

How much fun it would be to see the look on his face when he will see how good her baby sister is.

...

And done, hope you guys enjoyed it! And to be continued!