20

I'm soooooo sad, my best friend that's like a sister to me is changing schools and I didn't get to see her before school ended *cries* I love her soooo much, the picture above is one I did with an app, I sent it to her, sorry if some of these chapters are short! (BTW: I'm in year 8-2019)

I awoke to a fuzzy dealing in my head, I sit up and look around "where am I?... What am I doing here?....... Who am I?" I look around and think really hard, I can slightly remember somethings.

My name is Silver? I've been reincarnated once, lived in 3 different worlds and was very powerful? My family died? And I died? I have all this weird knowledge.. I fully understand it but..... why do I know these things?

I notice some light up ahead and head towards it, I come before a large gate, I was 2 meters away from it and then suddenly 2 woman appear.

One has a halo, and pure white wings, the other has horns a black tail with a pointy end, and large blood red wings, from the knowledge I have, ones an angel, the other a demon?

I say "who are you?" The angel says
"My name is Angelica, I am an angel sent by the gods and holy beings." The demon sneers at the angel and says "princess I am Demonia, I am a demon sent by Satan and demonic beings." I nod and ask
"Why am I here?"

They look at each other and then Demonia said "well to be reincarnated of course, though you've lost almost all of your memories of your previous lives." I nod and then Angelica said
"But the other gods and holy beings, also the devil and demonic beings all want to give you their blessings." I nod and they open the door and lead me in.

As I entered Angelica and Demonia disappeared but before they did they said "if you ever need us after your reincarnation just call our names and we will come with much hast our princess!" That fact they said that with perfect union shocked me.

What was before me was a white room, there was 14 chairs, each one had a person sitting there.

I bowed and said "hello holy and demonic beings that wish to have me in their presence, I'm delighted that you have called upon me." I looked at them all when I said that.

I look towards the god with blond hair and gold eyes and say "so what am I doing here?" I knew what Angelica and Demonia said was true but I wanted to hear it from them.

The man smiled a bit and said "you are here to receive our blessings of course." I nod and ask
"What is your names?" He smiled and says
"We will introduce ourselves when we bestow our gifts then leave." I nod and he stands up.

"My name is Kami, and I bestow upon you, the gift of immortality, even if you are 'killed' instead of coming to the afterlife, you will be.. let's just say you'll be reborn in different worlds each time you die." I nod and watched as he disappeared.

Next I looked at the goddess with orange hair like flames and eyes like fire, red. She stood up and said with a frown, "I am flare, I bestow upon you the gift of emotion, your will have the power to know how another is feeling, and read another's thoughts." I nod my head and she disappeared into flames.

Next a goddess with brown hair and black eyes stood up and said "my name is yuri, the blessing I shall bestow upon you is the gift of death, you can see when and how another is going to die." I nod and she disappeared.

Next a goddess with red hair and eyes stood up and smiled at me and said "my name is lani, you have defied my powers many times, therefore I shall give you the blessing of fate, if you see another's death, you can change it, or if you want someone to die before their fated time you have the power to do so." Then she disappeared into golden threads.

Next a male deity with blond hair and yellow eyes stood up and said "my name is dexter, I bestow upon you the blessing of the sun, no matter the the time nor place, the sun will aid you, in saying that nor will it harm you." I nod and he disappears.

Next a female deity with brown hair and green eyes stood up and said "my name is senaria, as the deity of sin, I bestow upon you the gift of the sins, though this will give you the title demon lord, it will also give you the powers of all the demon lords of the sins." I nod and she disappears.

Next another female deity with pink hair and purple eyes stood up and said "my name is Licari, I bestow upon you the gift of change, for the first 4 years of your new life you'll be normal, ish." Then he disappeared with a grin.

Next the last female deity with gold hair and purple hair said "I bestow upon you the gift of dragons, you will now about this power when the time comes." And disappeared.

Next the king of hell with black hair and black eyes stood up and said "my name is Satan, I bestow upon you the power of enslavement, you can enslave anything of a lower level then you, never of the same level or higher.

Next his son and daughter, the son and black hair and red eyes and his daughter had black hair and white eyes, his daughter says "my name is Lilith and this is my brother Lucifer, I bestow upon you the gift of demons, you can make any demon originated being give you all of its stats, and my brother bestows to you the gift of souls, you can bring someone back from the dead, but only if they are dead for 3 or less seconds, for the soul is only just leaving." I nod and they disappear.

Next a reaper with black hair and silver eyes stands up and says "my name is rentaro, and I bestow upon you the gift of pain, you have the skills of a centillion year old person who has trained their whole life." I thank him and he disappears too.

Next a female demon with silver hair and black eyes says "my name Is Silvia, and I bestow upon you the gift of gamer, it is the ability to view things as that of a video games stats screen." Then disappears instantly giving me no room to thank her.

The last one is a demon with black hair and purple eyes, she steps forward and says "my name is Kiani, and don't tell the three but I'll bestow upon you 3 gifts, the first the gift of magic, you can use any magic you please, and never run out of mana, the second the gift of darkness you can take another stats no matter the situation, and lastly the gift of communication, you can talk with and how ever you want, in saying that please chat with me sometime, bye senpai~!"

When she disappeared I felt my self loose consciousness and fall asleep.