24

Silver and Shi, (Shi with red hair) ^

4 weeks later:

I awoke once again in oniisan's room, we decided that me and him would always share a room, because of my selflessness I didn't mind getting changed in front of him, nor did he mind doing that too, yes oniisan does like me like that, but he promised never to do anything to me like that without permission.

I looked around and noticed oniisan was changing, he put on his pant and noticed I was awake and smiled at me.

I got up and hugged him, he asked "is something the matter Ai?" Ai means Love In Japanese.

I smile and say "oniisan I have entrance exam today, I can finally go to school with you!!" He smiled at me and said "your uniform is in the closet." I nod and rush to get it.

I then say "oniisan, I don't know how to put it on, can you help me?" He nods and walks over.

I got undressed and put on my undergarments, then oniisan walked over with my uniform and helped me put it on, after wards I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

(Imagine younger, and the tail is black and pretend there are wolf ears.)

Once I was done I looked at brother and felt that I had a different uniform altogether but I'm pretty sure that's fine since I am a special case.

Actual uniform^

Me and oniisan are now going to school, we had breakfast first and are now leaving, since I don't want to go back and forth, me and oniisan are moving into the school dorms, me and oniisan are in the same dorm.

After 2 hours, we finally arrived at the academy, we entered all the girls were fawning over oniisan, oniisan noticed how I was jealous and picked me up and sat me on his shoulders.

I giggled and oniisan smiled at me.

Oniisan noticed the boys staring and glared at them, I hugged him from behind and he carried me inside.

Once we were inside the examiner said that oniisan can stand at the front with him while I take the exam.

The exam was fairly easy, there were 3 sections of the written exam, the first was history, the second basic knowledge the third mathematical understanding.

I aced all 3 I finished in 30 minutes and me and oniisan went to have a snack.

Oniisan took me to the cafeteria and ordered me steak and he ordered the same.

While we ate oniisan asked me, "do you like it here AI?" I smiled and said
"Yes oniisan! But what should I do about the physical and magic exams, if I do full strength the country will be destroyed and my magic is immeasurable." Oniisan smiled softly at me and said "what are you talking about no matter how strong you are, I don't think anyone will curse you for it." I smiled and hugged oniisan.

It was time for the physical exams, I brought along with me my diamond sword, diamond is one of the strongest ores, oniisan took me to the group then went to the side to observe.

One by one the examinees all fought the Instructor, they all passed but none bet the Instructor.

Out of everyone there I was the youngest since usually you are 15 to go to this school, but I'm 13.

It was finally my turn, I got into my stance and held my sword firm.

When the fight begun, I let him attack first and dodged to the side, he swung his sword in that direction, I ducked and swung my leg into his side.

The Instructor went flying into the wall, the wall crumbled and the Instructor passed out, all of the others looked at me with fearful eyes, I felt tears in my eyes, oniisan noticed this and rushed to me.

He hugged me and glared at the others, I cried in his arms and when I was done oniisan picked me up and took me to the magic exam.

After everyone had gathered, the new Instructor Called us one by one, what we had to do was pour our mana into each of the 7 orbs and then pour our mana into the large 8th orb to see how much mana we possess.

Finally it was my turn, the first orb was blue, the water orb, I poured my mana in and it broke, I did the same for the earth, wind, fire, light, dark and unique orbs, they all broke, the unique orb tells the user if they have a special individual magic that no other possesses.

Then I poured my mana into the large orb and that too shattered into pieces.

Dear readers, I know I have promised to do 10 chapters but I am sorry to inform you that I can not, but I will be doing a Q&A in the next chapter, please ask any questions you wish and I shall answer then to the best of my ability.