Chapter 17

Logan's POV

I shoveled some noodles into my mouth and grinned as Aspen smiled and laughed, talking to Crystal. I gently rubbed her thigh and she looked at me, happily. "So..how exactly is the baby not Logan's?" I gulped and glared at Mom who ignored me. Aspen paled and she opened and closed her mouth. "Before I met Logan..I was best friends with Connor Lake...Well I had a crush on him but I didn't think we could ever be anything. After I met Logan.. Connor was jealous even though he has a girlfriend that he never mentioned. And then one day he came to my house and we had sex...I don't know if i could stop him but I let it happen. Logan came over later that night and we had sex. So basically...I can't tell who the father is because it was all on the same day." Mom and Dad looked at each other and I stroked Aspen's hand reassuringly. "Oh sweetheart. That must have been so tough. No matter what, we will love this baby." I breathed a sigh of relief and watched as Aspen's eyes welled with tears. "I'm so sorry...hormones...I always cry these days. " She laughed softly. Mom reached over and gently patted her hand, "Oh honey. Don't apologise. Trust me, these guys have seen it all. Crystal made me cry all the time." I grinned then sobered down when Dad nodded towards his study and stood. I followed him reluctantly and shut the door. "Does this girl know?" I hung my head, "Know about Boss?" Dad snapped his head towards me, anger in his eyes. "I warned Logan, about getting a girlfriend. Or even start a family. Do you know what Boss will do to your girlfriend and even that baby??!?! Does Boss know?" I bit my lip and paced, "I told him. It was an accident Dad."
"And I warned you to NEVER make mistakes. You have got to complete that mission or Boss will go after you baby and your girlfriend and then us..do you understand!?!? They will come after your mother and Crystal who know NOTHING about this gang! Why did you join them in the first place?" Dad hissed and I sighed, "I know ok? I know my family is at risk and I don't know why I joined them!" I  shoved my hair back, flinging the door open and letting it slam behind me. Aspen, Crystal and Mom jumped and Aspen whirled around, "Baby." I rushed out the door and I heard Aspen behind me. I whirled around, "You shouldn't date me! Just go home and forget I exist!" Aspen gasped and tears filled her eyes, "Baby...I don't know what your father said or what happened but I love you and will date you forever. Peanut and I love you. Please baby..turn to me." I slowly turned back to her and she reached out her hands to me and I hurried and pulled her into my arms, "Baby..baby.. baby.. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." I murmured in her hair, tears slipping down my cheeks. Aspen wrapped her arms around my neck and looked me in the eye. "I don't know if your dad likes me, but I do love you and I know that we will work out..I'm so sorry I'm not certain that this baby is yours but I do love you." I smiled at her and let her wipe away some tears. "Aspen.. I promise to do anything to take care of you and I will so anything to keep you safe. Anything I promise that." Aspen smile sweetly, "I know..now..let's go back inside and say goodbye to your family..if you want to leave and go home..to my house." I nodded and took her hand, "Let's go." I followed her as she went and inside and took over the situation. "Linda..I'm feeling kind of tired so Logan is going to take me home. I promise to come visit again soon..I had a lovely time and your home is beautiful." Mom smiled and hugged her. "Thank you honey. And I do hope you visit soon. Greg. Crystal! Logan and Aspen are leaving. I watched as Aspen hugged everyone and I gave my mom a hug, "See you soon Mom."
"Take care of Aspen honey..she's a keeper."  I nodded and kissed her cheek. I followed Aspen to the car and started the engine. "How are you feeling?" She gripped my hand and stroked it. "I should be asking you..you're the pregnant one." I laughed and rubbed hers back. She chucked and laid a hand on her belly.
"We are both fine. A little tired..but we are fine. You..you on the other hand I'm really worried about." I glanced at Aspen, her eyes were filled with worry and I sighed, "Nothing baby..nothing I want to talk about."
"Alright..if that's what you want. I'm here for you babe. No matter what. I love you." I smiled and squeezed her hand tightly, "I love you too Aspen." She grinned and leaned her head on her window. Ten minutes later, I smiled as Aspen's quiet snores filled the jeep. I love this girl...nothing can happen to this baby or Aspen. I'll even die for them. I parked in her driveway and went and gently lifted Aspen out the car and into the house. Carrying her upstairs and into her room, I laid her on the bed. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled, "I'm so tired.. " She murmured and I nodded, "I can tell." I gently changed her into her pjs. I lay down beside her and ran my hand on her belly. I gently rubbed in circles, one hand gripping Aspen's tightly. "I promise Aspen..nothing is going to happen to you or Peanut. Nothing. I promise to take care of you." She rolled to me and whispered, "I know you will. I have no fear. I love you Logan." She rolled back and fell back to sleep. I hung my head and let tears roll down my cheeks and onto her, slowly.

^^^
Wow...that's a deep chapter. Why does Logan keep saying nothing will happen to Aspen? Does he know if something will happen? He finally said I LOVE YOU!! Yay!!! Tell me if you guys r Caspen or Laspen now!!! Love y'all and please keep voting and commenting!!❤💖💕💗💓

xoxo writing_princess16