Chapter 21

Aspen's POV
I blinked as Logan drove to my favourite park. I smiled at him slowly, "I've always wanted to star gaze babe!" I squeal and Logan jumps out the truck and ties a blindfold over my eyes. "Trust me." He whispers and lifts me out of the jeep. I hold his hands and giggle, "Baby...where are we going?" He squeezed my hands and pulled me into his arms, "You look gorgeous Aspen." I puckered for a kiss and he chuckled. "You are always so eager..something that I love about you. Why don't we just wait for that kiss hmm?" His breath tickled my cheek and I gulped. Goodness I don't know what to say....I want a kiss so badly. What is this man doing to me? I bit my lip, "Can you take the blindfold off?" I whispered hoarsely and he slipped it off and smiled at me. I gasped and tears sprung to my eyes. Before me was our favourite blanket, with food and a lantern. The sun was just sinking and dusk was settling. I cried out and hugged Logan. "Oh babe this is amazing." I choked out and he hugged me close. I leaned back and he leaned forward for a kiss. Feeling playful, I laid a finger on his lips, "Let's wait for that kiss...hmm?" I swung my hips and sank on the blanket. Wincing, I rubbed my belly. Logan was by my side in an instant, "What's wrong? Is it the baby?" I waved his hands off. "I'm fine babe. It was just a kick and my back is a little sore." He bit his lip nervously, "Tell me the minute it gets worse." I rolled my eyes and popped a piece of garlic bread in my mouth, "I'm not due for months. It's not labor." He shrugged and picked up a piece of cheese, "My mom had Crys a month early. You have been under stress babe...I know it could happen." I pursed my lips and sighed, "I still have at least 10 weeks left baby..nothing has stressed me enough to go into labor." He smiled and chewed his cheese slowly, "Well ok since we've figured that out...I wanted to give you something."  Laughing softly I winked, "I hope it's that kiss." Logan chuckled and blushed. "No..no it's something much more special." My eyes widened and I gulped, "Well...now I'm curious." He licked his lips and I groaned inwardly. I leaned forward and ran my finger over his cheek, my white acrylic nail grazing his shaven beard. He smiled and took my hand, kissing it. He fished into his pocket and took out a ring box. I gulped and looked at the ring box to him. He opened it and I gasped.

The most beautiful ring I had ever seen sparkled at me

The most beautiful ring I had ever seen sparkled at me. I looked at Logan again and he gulped, "Aspen.. I know I've caused so much bad in your life but I want to promise to you that I will take care of you and Lindsay for the rest of my life...so I was wondering if you would accept this promise ring?" I bit my lip. I had not seen this coming and I didn't know if I could accept...but I would. So I gave him a bright smile and nodded wordlessly. He flashed me his million dollar grin and slid the ring on my finger. I wiggled it and sighed, throwing my arms around his neck. "I love it! I love you!" I looked into his eyes that smiled at me lovingly. "I love you too..now how about that kiss?" I bit my lip and laughed inwardly as his eyes fell to my lips. His breath hitched and he watched hungrily. I leaned back and laid on the blanket. Logan crawled over to me and slowly kissed me. I brushed my lips against his and pulled away. He smiled and leaned down for another kiss. He kissed me deeply and I kissed him back. I felt him fumbling with my dress and I pulled away, breathing heavily. He groaned and kissed me again. I felt a sharp pain and shoved at his chest. "Logan..." He opened his eyes and glanced at me. I knew he wasn't going to understand me, as Ivy had said, he had sex eyes. So I pushed on him and sat up. "Logan. Pay attention to me." I snapped, placing a hand on my belly. His eyes cleared and he blinked, "What's wrong? I yanked on my dress and breathed out as another sharp pain rent through me. I cried out then bit my lip. Logan shot up and laid his hands on my belly, "Is it Lindsay? Are you having contractions?" I tried to laugh and waved him off, struggling to stand. "Stop worrying it's just back...oooo." I held my stomach and closed my eyes. Logan ran a hand through his hair. "Babe...." I blew out the breath I didn't realize I was holding. "I think we should go." Logan paled, "Is the baby coming?" I took a deep breath and started waddling to the Jeep. "I don't know...but I do know that I am in an excruciating amount of pain." Logan scrambled and packed all our stuff and followed me to the Jeep. I got in and sat still, as another sharp pain ran through my body. "Looogggaaannn..." I groaned and he jumped into his seat, grasping my hand. "Squeeze my hand and..and take deep breaths. We'll be at the hospital soon." I nodded my head rapidly and breathed, "Did you call my mom? Or your mom?" He started the Jeep and hurriedly drove to the highway, "I texted them, they're gonna meet us there." He looked at me worriedly. "Oh." I groaned and squeezed his hand tighter. "We're almost there baby, please keep the baby in. She's not due for weeks." I closed my eyes and rubbed my belly with one hand. "Just stop..talking."  I snapped and Logan kissed my hand, "I know it hurts baby. Almost there. I promise the doctor will help you feel better. Just hold on. Five more minutes. Just breathe." I breathed and farted. I blushed furiously and Logan chuckled, "It's ok babe. If you need to fart, just fart." I closed my eyes and started rubbing my belly faster as we drove into the hospital parking lot.

^^^
Ok ok ok...so this chapter is over! And Laspen is adorns but poor Aspen wants Caspen morreee. Also Lindsay is on her way..wayyy top early. Will everything be ok? Keep reading, commenting and voting my lovelies!💓💕💖💋 Love y'all❤

xoxo writing_princess16