Three

You can do this Tae.

Taehyung smiled before entering the office. He prepared himself to take on the stares and negative feedbacks from his co-workers after causing a ruckus yesterday.

With much confidence, Tae walked past a group of people who eyed him from his head to his toe. He's thankful that he looked stunning in his white long sleeves polo, the first two buttons were left unbuttoned, showing his well defined collar bones. The material perfectly hugged his sexy slim waist, partnered with tight jeans that showed his plump ass. He curled his hair that matched his innocent handsome face.

"I hate his face. Such a bitch." One of the girls stated loudly for him to hear.

Taehyung stopped on his track. After showing his bitchy side yesterday, he decided to stop pretending. He turned around to look at the woman with his brows raised on the roof.

"Girl, you should look at yourself in the mirror. I'll guarantee you'll see the real bitch." Taehyung smirked before flicking his hair.

"What?! Get back here you slut!" The woman grabbed Tae's hair, making him flinch at the sudden attack. Tae felt like he's going to be bald at the woman's tight grip.

"You're just new here and you're starting to be a bitch! Let me teach you how to properly behave!" The woman pushed Taehyung on the floor and slapped his face hard enough to leave a mark. She grabbed a fistful of his hair and pinned Tae down.

Taehyung was so shocked to fight back. He tried to remove the hands of the woman who's desperately trying to pin him down.

This bitch!

Before Taehyung could even kick the woman in the stomach, so he could finally release himself, a loud voice interrupted their cat fight.

"What's happening here?!"

Everyone stopped their movements. The woman on top of Taehyung loosened her grip after seeing the man who just arrived. Taehyung took this opportunity to push the woman and stand. His hair was sticking out all over the place. His shirt was disheveled and his face still red from the woman's slap. A blood could also be seen near his lips.

Taehyung was a mess.

"Taehyung?" The man rushed to his side after seeing his state.

Tae looked at the man and his eyes widened.

"M-Mr. Jeon." He stuttered in shock. He did not expect to see the CEO, Mr. Jeon Jungho, in this kind of state. He felt so embarrassed and ashamed of himself.

Great! First day of work and I'm already going to be fired.

Taehyung bit his lips, not minding the tangy taste of his own blood. He couldn't look at the man's face, for he's really embarrassed.

Taehyung flinched when he felt strong arms embracing him.

"My poor child. What happened to you?" Mr. Jeon hugged him, while tapping his head like a baby. Taehyung broke out into tears at the sudden affection. He did not expect this kind of reaction from the older man.

The people were silent for a moment, afraid to interfere. The woman who tackled Taehyung shook in fear when Mr. Jeon turned to her with blazing eyes.

"You! Why did you do this to Taehyung?!" Mr. Jeon's voice boomed, making everyone in the lobby shiver in utter fear.

"H-he started it Sir!" The woman faked her innocence. She started crying, hoping that the CEO will take her side. "Everyone here witnessed it Sir! He's the first one to attack me!" She continued her facade, knowing that everyone will agree to her even though she's clearly telling a lie.

Taehyung smirked bitterly at the woman's perfect acting. If Tae was a director of a drama, he would surely hire the woman to be an actress.

Mr. Jeon released Taehyung from his embrace. The latter felt a bit disappointed, thinking that the older was fooled by the woman's excellent acting skills.

"Is that true?" Mr. Jeon looked at the people around. Everyone started nodding their heads in agreement.

"Y-yes Sir!" They said in unison. Taehyung could only roll his eyes. These people really disliked him. They wanted him out of the company.

Mr. Jeon turned to look at him. "What can you say about this Taehyung? Is it true?"

Taehyung just sighed. There's no use in defending himself when there's no one else to prove it.

"I won't make any excuses Sir. It's up to you if you're going to believe them or me."

Mr. Jeon was silent for a while before smiling at him. His eyes shone in adoration for Tae. He turned to his right hand man and whispered something. The man nodded before heading to the elevator.

"I instructed Mr. So to check on the CCTV to confirm what really happened here." Mr. Jeon stated. Everyone gasped in fear, for they know that they fucked up.

Mr. Jeon continued. "If I learned that all of you are lying, don't ever appear in front of me again. All of you who said that Taehyung is to be blamed, make sure you're ready to leave this company."

Everyone gasped. Their faces became pale, as if their blood left their body.

"M-Mr. Jeon...." Some of them tried to appeal, but the older did not pay them a glance. Instead, he faced Taehyung.

"Let's go child and treat your wounds."

Mr. Jeon grabbed Tae's arm as they headed to the elevator. Taehyung threw his last glance at the woman and the people behind her. He smirked at them before stepping inside the elevator.

Goodbye bitches.