Twenty Five

Taehyung carefully tucked a loose strand of hair behind his ear, satisfied to see his reflection in the mirror.

The suit perfectly hugged his body, outlining his slim waist and his sexy ass as he did a quick turn around to study his whole physique.

Taehyung smiled brightly, face glowing, probably an after sex effect. He giggled, cheeks blushing at the thought.

He fixed his suit one more time, checking if he's good to go when he heard the door clicking.

The brunet turned his head with a smile, seeing Jungkook standing by the doorway, admiration evident in his charcoal eyes as he raked him up and down.

A lopsided grin appeared on his lips as his eyes finally settled on his beautiful face.

"Like what you see?" Taehyung teased, grinning from ear to ear.

The ravenette chuckled, sexily making his way towards him. He hooked his strong arms around the brunet's waist, pressing his soft body against him.

"You look stunning.. as always." Jungkook muttered, claiming his lips in a slow yet sensual kiss.

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed, closing his eyes as he responded, clinging his arms around the ravenette's neck to savor the slow passionate kiss.

He yelped when Jungkook lifted him up, hands supporting his legs as he settled him on top of his dresser.

"Kookie.." Taehyung gasped, feeling the ravenette's hard bulge poking his tummy.

Jungkook peppered him with kisses along his jaw.

"You smell heavenly." He groaned, kisses going down the brunet's neck.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip. If they won't stop, they'll surely be late. Not that he wanted to go, if he's honest, he'll prefer to just stay in his house than step foot in his former school.

However, it wouldn't be good for Jungkook to not show up in the last minute.

"Babe...we're going to miss the event if you won't stop." He said, laughing a little when Jungkook's kisses turned ticklish.

"Your fault." Jungkook uttered, nipping his flesh.

"Why do you have to look this fucking good?" Jungkook added, making Taehyung laugh.

"Stop it." He chuckled, pushing the ravenette away.

It took him a lot of force to push the ravenette away who seemed to be glued all over him.

"We need to go." Taehyung reminded as he stared at the handsome man in front of him.

Jungkook sighed in defeat. "Fine." He said, voice sounding a bit sulky which made the brunet grin.

"My baby is sulking." He teased, only to get an eye roll from the ravenette.

"Yeah. Go ahead and tease me. I'll get my revenge after this damn graduation." Jungkook said, smirking.

Taehyung shakes his head, feeling excited and electrified at the thought.

Maybe he should start praying for his ass tonight.

------

"Thank you for accepting our invitation." the director of Bangtan Uni, Mr. Henry Lee offered his hand to the ravenette who humbly took it.

"The pleasure is mine." Jungkook muttered.

Taehyung on the other hand, silently stood behind him, not feeling too happy to finally step foot in the campus once more.