Rushinggg ...

It's 7am my class starts at 7:30 am & I am still in bed . I didn't realize I hit snooze button on my alarm 3 times already so you know what that means I am about to be late . I live at least 15mins away from my school. I jump up in panic mode and right now I am rushing.

I quickly did my hygiene , threw on some jeans a jacket and some sneakers. Brush my hair back in a ponytail grab my purse & my book bag and know I am out the door . I jump in my Jeep and headed to NYU the traffic was so bad. I knew better than this I usually would be up by 630 so I can beat the morning traffic but here I am at 736 stuck in traffic.

 I pulled up to the school , checking my radio for the time

I pulled up to the school , checking my radio for the time . I got here at 830am which means my first class was over. Everyone was walking out and I was running in and Accidentally ran into what felt like a brick wall and I immediately drop to the ground . I musta passed out for a couple second because when I opened my eyes a tall bearded man was standing over me , asking if I was okay .

Now I am embarrassed asf. He repeated his self and ask me again was I okay and I was finally able to speak And i said yes . he look down at me and chuckled a little bit damn Ma you gotta slow down . I shook my head grab my things and headed in the class room to see my professor Mr. Smith , he was a total ass but I needed my home work so I can at least try and keep my grade up in his class.

Mrs. Maxwell your late he said in a disappointing tone. I explained everything & he handed over my work I missed and I walked out .

Lucky for me my next 2 classes got cancel so I walk down to the cafeteria . waiting in line for my subway . Jacob seen me and smiled the usual he said I nodded my head yes and started laughing. After he finished my order I sat at the table far against the wall and started my homework and ate my lunch. Here he comes I heard a girl at the next table say. I look up and there was the bearded man again. I look at him chewing my food and squinting my eyes.

I don't mean to disturb you but I came over to see if your okay. It look like you felled pretty hard earlier he said smirking. I clean my face with a napkin , yes I am fine I shouldn't been try rush in . I shoulda just waited to everyone was out I said playing with my ponytail .

It's cool ma I am Clarence we have a couple classes together he said . Oh yeah we do I am Kay I smirked putting my hand out to shake his. I heard whispers coming from the other table . why he talking to her the blonde headed girl said I just look at her and than back up to him. See you later Clarence said I smiled .