CpOvvv

Morning next day
After me and Kay had that little discussion lastnight she haven't talked to me . Y'all be wanting a nigga to be so honest with y'all than when I tell you the truth oh you so sad .
I rolled over wrapping my arms around her , leave me alone c . You gonna be mad all your life I smacked her ass hard . Aye she turn around to see a sleeping Julez I knew she was bouts to go off. Pipe down I said laughing my son sleep .
Wanna talk ? No she said turning over . I am just saying baby if you want to have a poly relationship we can do that . But for one that girl is weird and two I thought this was a one time thing. I feel like you tryna make it something. I am bouts to marry the woman I want but if you wanna bring her into this relationship don't get mad when I be busting up in that . She got good pussy , I mean yours better but her shit iight. She fine asb. Ass don't let me get star - enough already she yelled.
I get it damn we don't have to talk to her anymore she said looking at me . Cool let's fuck real quick before ya son wake up , I said taking off my beater . No . I turned around looking at her , you heard correctly nigga no she said . I got up going in the closet . what's Leah number again imma fly her out so she can suck me up like she did when we was out there . I didn't even see it coming she jumped up smacking me in the back of the head . I started dying laughing holding here arms . I am joking baby damn .
I leave tonight . Maryland right ? Yeah I packed my shit lastnight so imma just hangout with y'all today , my phone started ringing and it was
King .
Baby why my dad calling you ? Idk answer it . Fuck I hope he don't say nothing stupid .
Kay : hello
King : .........
Kay : he right here , why ?
King : .....
Kay : oh okay .
She passed me the phone
Me : yoooooo
King : why tf you let her answer the phone .
Me : she just nosy I said looking over at her .
King : tonight you leave 838pm ticket at will call .
Me : iight
End of call
What he wanted , nothing tryna plan a fishing trip . Nice he's really good he taught me she said coming up behind me . Yeah you gonna have to teach me then I turn around. Can daddy get some I said kissing on her neck .
Nope . She turned around , yo when you gonna tell everybody you pregnant? I am not , I walked in the bathroom where she was at . Baby how you gonna hide it , you gonna get big ash. I know when I am like 5-6 months. Iight I am telling my people today thou .
No you not , what's your problem I have shit to do before this baby get here. Your not gonna slow me down. Calm down baby I am playing , whenever you ready I said putting my hands up .
I brushed my wood on her butt tryna get her to come please me shit imma be gone in a couple hours . Kay I said in a groan , gimme some pussy . No you acting like a child move. Iight let me see your phone. Why ? She asked from the bathroom frame. Call Leah. Stop being stupid she said running a shower .
Fat man knocked out . I quickly took my clothes off and walked in there . Baby girl I said smacking her ass softly . What you want c ? You know what . She dropped down to her knees , looking me in my eyes. Baby she whispered sucking the tip . Huh baby talk to daddy . She open her mouth sticking her tongue out.
I slapped my dick on her tongue a couple times before entering . Kay , fuck !!!!! Ju crying . No no no baby she got out and I turn the knob on cold and finished with a hot one.
I got out and Kay was feed ju , how was that shower. Coulda been better , you had that look I said grabbing my boxers . What look she said smirking , like it was gonna get wild . Too bad you won't find out . Wow
Want me to cook she said holding the baby , that will be nice I said watching her towel slip . Damn gimme him imma put him to sleep . He just woke up she said looking at me like I am crazy . If I can put him to sleep you gonna finish what we started.
Ya c , but he not going to sleep . Come on let's play I said with ju . Come on .
Kay pov .
I headed downstairs to make us some food it's 430 and babe said he leaving at 630 . Idk what imma do without him . I grab my phone calling Milan
Phone call :
Me : sister ,
Her : huh
Me : come stay the weekend with me and fat man .
Her : what's in it for me ?
Me : WiFi , food , computer, oh and I'll take you shopping but only a couple things.
Her : yes , I woulda came over for free I miss you guys.
Me : I miss you too , I was gonna take you shopping either way .
Her : alright I'll see you in a little , I have to wait for mom to get home.
Me : I can pick you up imma bring fat man to see mommy .
Her : Alright
Me ; byeeee

C so funny tryna put my baby to sleep , he is not going to sleep . I put on iougotcash x thing for you and season my chicken. Turning on the oil , I start to get the salad stuff out , washing everything off be for I start cutting it up . A unknown number called and I ignored it but then it called again.
Unknown call
Me : hello I said tryna sound like a nigga
UC ; Kay
Me : bitch why is you calling me I said getting mad asf .
UC : I just miss my sister .
Me : bitch I am tryna cook my man some dinner stop calling my mf before I find where you at and beat your ass .

Wtf c said walking up with ju . I looked at him putting the phone on speaker.

UC : your still my sister and I love you .

Oh hell nah he said waving towards the phone . Hang up on that bitch .

Me : please stop calling me and I hung up.

She wild asl he said walking to the living room , that's what I am saying I said taking the chicken out putting 4 more in . Baby c said from the living room . Huh ? Stop cutting up the food like that before you cut ya finger . You right I am sorry I finished up the food & made my baby his food and then I made mines cleaning up the kitchen .
come eat with me c said . My baby I said shaking my head. Iam leaving in 30mins so it look like I ain't getting my dick suck I almost choke on my chicken. Don't kill yourself he said patting my back . Okay that just took me of guard I said laughing.