The Beginning of the True Disaster

[This is my first writing so please comment about if it's good our not.]

"Hello my name is Kusuo Saiki and I'm a psychic.  I won't go into detail of what I can do because you can just go read the manga or watch the anime.  As you can tell I'm a average guy on the outside, but on the inside . . ."

Saiki thoughts were interrupted when his mother came barging in his room.

"Ku you need to eat breakfast before you have to go to school, The mother said in a playful tone of voice".  The psychic didn't want to enrage his mother so he complied and ate breakfast as he was told.

After Saiki was finished eating he had started heading to the door when he realized he had forgotten his bag on the sofa.  "Ku where are you going, school is out the door, She said with a growing look of anger in her eyes.  "You wouldn't be thinking of skipping school would you", She had said while transforming into a oni at the second when suddenly . . .

*DING DONG*

Saiki had felt a sense of dread wash over him when he heard the doorbell and he had a good idea why.  He had to stop his Mother at all costs from opening that door, but his mom was never going to allow him to stop her.  Everytime the door rang his mother would bolt to the door ecstatic to see if it was one of Saiki's "friends" so she had a natural instinct to run faster than the speed of sound to get to the door.

The great Kusuo Saiki could not stop his mother in time from opening the door to many unwelcomed faces.  Saiki attempted to escape but his mother had threaten to take away his coffee jelly machine if he didn't walk to school with them.  And so he walked to school wondering.

"When is this disastrous life of mine going to end".

Little did he know the real disaster was yet to come.