The Get Away Cruise

Saiki was having one of the worst days of his life. He had dealt with all his "friends" like normal but now his brother intruded on his peacefulness. But now what made it worse was his friends trying to be secretive in the corner of the room.

Whispering in the corner of the room, "So how should we approach him". Kaidou whispered to the all the others.

"Maybe we should just go ask him". Aren said to everyone with a concerned face.

"We can't do that, what if it is a sensitive topic for him". Chiyo implied.

"Yeah your right, best thing to do is avoid the subject till he is ready to talk". Kaidou said acting all mature.

Then out of nowhere Nendou came through the classroom door yelling as loud as he possibly could. "HEY BUDDY WHAT WAS WITH THAT GUY ON THE ROOF, DO YOU HAVE BEEF WITH HIM".

Everyone in the classroom looked at Nendou with confused and awkward faces but there whole friend group was clasping onto their ears as if gun had gone off.

"Nendou you idiot, what are you doing". Kaidou said with furious expression.

Nendou, not reading the room awnsers as nonchalantly as possible. "Well I just wanted to know, what is the matter with asking my buddy about these things".

After that outburst Saiki had gotten up from his seat and started trotting towards the bathroom. "Good job Nendou". Aren said with bold face ready to punch someone.

"Good Greif", Saiki said in the safety of the men's stall. "I didn't leave cause it is a sensitive topic, I left because that would have drawn way more attention towards me than I would like. But I guess I have to much attention on me already".

Saiki had no interest in confronting his friends so Saiki sat there throughout the entire lunch break. He would periodically check to see if everything had calmed down with clairvoyance and everything seemed calm. They were all just sitting in there seats with there heads down.

Picking now as the best time to come back Saiki walked into the class but was then swarmed by his friends in the doorway.

"Saiki we're sorry". Kaidou said as he bowed his head frantically.

"We know it is a sensitive topic so we decided we wouldn't talk about it". Aren said with a sincere look in his eyes.

Saiki was relieved he didn't have to talk about it, not like he was going to anyway so Saiki just nodded and gave a thumbs up as he tried to head for his desk but once again was stopped by his friends.

"So Saiki we wanted to make it up to you for bringing up such a delicate topic, so we are going on Saiko's yacht for a week of chilling in the sun". Teruhashi said it with joy and sincerity in her heart.

If he could face palm he would, no matter in what lifetime be it this one or the next would Saiki go on a yacht with Saiko especially after what happened during that island incident. So Saiki began brainstorming on ideas to get out of as Kaido would call it "fun in the sun".

First he pointed outside showing them it was snowing. Apparently Teruhashi was prepared for this because she answered back with, "we are going to fly to Hawaii and get on the yacht from there".

That failed miserably, on to plan two. The good old fashion "I have plans on that day". But once again Teruhashi had that covered as well, "when I was at your house your mom said you didn't have any plans next week so you can't say that".

Well crap. Saiki only had one last option then. Using his powers he gathered all the particles of the flu without anyone noticing and digested them. Saiki then said, "I'm really sick I don't think I can go". But once again Teruhashi was prepared as she clasped her hands together and said, "Oh god give your blessing to this man and cure him of his illness". She glowed like the sun and moments later you could see millions of men bowing down to her. But then a second later everyone resumed what they were doing. Teruhashi had looked at Saiki with the brightest smile she could muster and said, "How do you feel now". Saiki was beat, she had cured him of the flu with just a few words. God truly loved her.