*CLOSED*AUTHOR NOTE - ARC (ADVANCED READER COPY) SIGNUP

MARCH 3rd UPDATE - THE LINK IS CLOSED DUE TO MY WORKS BEING PLAGIARIZED AND I AM COMMENCING LEGAL ACTION. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CLICK ON THE LINK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT♥

Hey lovelies!

I know, I know, this isn't an update, but I've been working really hard at The Barbarian's Lady over the last few weeks and here's why, if you don't already know...

*DRUM ROLL*

The Barbarian's Lady is being published on Amazon!!!! EEEK!!

I can tell you guys are as excited as I am!

I have already spoken a little bit about this and to make things easier for those of you that would like to join my STREET TEAM (AKA: my Advance Reader Team), please click the link below to my signup form.

What is an ARC or Advance Reader Copy?  Basically my ARC's are copies of my book that I deliver to you, weeks or months before the scheduled release on Amazon. On the day of the release you can then post your reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, Bookbub, etc.  These reviews must be posted either on the day of the release or seven days after the release.  Unfortunately, if you do not post a review, you will be eliminated from any future ARC's in the series (And there's going to be a few books in this series, YAY!).

It's very simple. All I will need is your email address so that I can send the ARC copy and your name! Easy peasy!

PS - Don't forget to read the requirements!

SIGNUP LINK: https://goo.gl/forms/9z5ijqZKPT6YijBx1