chapter 17

Darkest nights produce brightest Stars 💫⭐🌟🌠✨

Ashton's POV

She was hurt. She was in pain and I knew that when I heard her talking to her parents.Yes I was eavesdropping so what. I don't know but her words kept ringing in my head
"Nobody cared, so why do you care now"

If only she knew how sorry I am. She even quit from her dream job because of me. Damn it. Im bad aren't I? I make people leave. 

I've been in touch with her parents for a long time and I brought them to the event knowing she would be there, She needs to learn how to face her fears but the way she was during the event, she wasn't ready and I'm feeling guilty.

Am currently sitting in my car doing nothing, not driving or anything, just sitting. I tried distracting myself with music but it seemed worse because the song that started playing was my old friend by Titania.
The lyrics of the song really touched me you know.

The song said
🎶🎶🎶
I remember you would tell me things
You never shared with anyone because you know I've seen
I've seen you at your worst nd yet I still came around
Oh you know I'm always down
I remember I will tell you things
I never shared with anyone cause I thought you would keep it safe for me
I never thought of all the people I knew
The one to hurt me would be you...

Chrous
I know you think
None of this should matter
I guess we're both just on different chapters
It's time to turn the page of this old story hopefully I'll see you in the end
My old friend

When the song finished playing, I felt something or should I say I felt hot liquid rolling down my cheeks. Im crying. I never cried so I wiped my face trying to be strong.

I remember when we always pranked each other, when we always fought for little things like food, when we always ended up drenched with food as a result of our food fight, when I always walked her to class and when she would do same for me, when she took care of me one time when I fell sick and our parents travelled, when we had movie nights, when we had time catching up on things we missed when ever we were not present.
I mean I could go on and on but as you can see I was the fool that fucked things up.

I rested my head on my steering feeling drained. I closed my eyes but the only thing I could see now was her face Ashley's face.

I remembered we always had our secret place,  oh yes
we always hung out there after school to watch the sun set.

I decided to drive to our secret place, of course I still remember the place and location very clearly like it was yesterday. I reached there and got out of my car. I walked straight to the pond which was now sparkling because of the reflection of the moon.

As I was very close to the rock that was very close to the pond, noticed a small petite figure sitting on the rock with her hands around her.
From her figure, you would know it's a girl or woman.

I was two steps away from the person when this familiar strawberry and vanilla sent hit me. She was here, no she is here......

For 5 minutes I stood there with so many thoughts on my head. Should I just walk away cause she doesn't want to see me or should I approach her or should I call her or maybe tap her?? No tapping will definitely scare her and piss her off and I know better than to get to her bad side.

Suddenly, she turned and when her eyes met mine, she froze..

Ashley's POV

After the party, I decided to rest cause I would be leaving here any moment from now, I'll be leaving for New york.
So I decided to visit our secret place. Yes our we both found it when we both went for a drive.

So I put on a skinny jean and wore my leather jacket, I tied my hair in a messy bun and I walked there.
Yeah it took me half an hour but it worth it. I really needed some alone time.

I got there and this cool breeze fanned my face. I smiled but sadly, it didn't come from my heart.
Here felt like home but I don't feel at home. I sat in the rock and wrapped my arms around my small frame.

I was so caught up  in my thoughts that I forgot to check the time. As I came out of my little bubble I perceived this strong masculine scent.
Did any one come here and I didn't notice??

I turned to trace the smell, at first I saw the foot and I slowly looked up to meet the person's face. And I met with  familiar cold blue orbs staring back at me. It was Ashton...

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Thank you guys for the votes...
Sorry I haven't updated in a while now
I've got exams up my ass
So it's gonna be a slow update.

But do tell me what you think of this chapter.

Nittaporch 💖💖💖