ten

Lately, Teddy had been getting mood swings

Lately, Teddy had been getting mood swings. Everyone thought it was because Nora stopped flirting with him, but it was really because the full moon was approaching.

He hadn't inherited the lycanthropy genes from his father, but he definitely got the mood swings from him. Teddy was easily ticked off, but no one seemed to care that much.

Some people seemed to forget that Remus Lupin, a Lycan, was his father. Teddy just wanted everyone to leave him alone during his time of the month. He especially hated it when his friends would comment on how he was on his period.

"Helga, Teddy, when you're done bleeding all over the place, make up with Kingsley. Between your time of the month and her, you're driving us mad," Charles commented.

Teddy growled at his friend. "I'm sorry I'm getting on your nerves. Why don't you sit somewhere else, mate?"

Charles raised his hands by his face. "Forget I even said anything," he muttered. Not even a minute later, he started speaking again. "But seriously, what's up with you and Kingsley? You two were as close as... Well, a couple."

"We were not a couple," Teddy retorted. "And we never will be."

"Why is that?"

"I don't see how that's much of your business, Charles. As far as I'm concerned, you should pick up a book on how to mind your own business."

"Boys, I would appreciate it if you kept your mouths zipped. I hope I won't have to transfigure your lips into zippers," McGonagall announced.

Charles made a gesture with his fingers that said his lips were sealed. Teddy simply nodded. Charles leaned into Teddy's side.

"You and Kingsley must have gotten close during the break. Don't think I don't know how you two stayed here all alone."

"Charles, will you just sod off? Helga, you're such an annoying twit in my arse!" Teddy exclaimed.

"Lupin, that's a detention!" McGonagall scolded.

At that moment, Nora burst out laughing from her seat next to Fraser.

"Kingsley, you can join Mr. Lupin for detention in my class after supper."

Nora frowned.