2.1 » K || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

Arenways, here's yo recap for « 2nd Arc: Kyoto: Prologue || ✔ » :

"Oh. And also I'm in Saiki~kun's group because Hairou chose randomly for me." she whispered, with a not-so-visible smile hidden on her face.

"Are there any spots free in your group?..I don't have many friends to team up with.."

Kokomi processed what (Y/N) just said... She thought to just say that Chiyo was in her group, let alone it's a lie, "Well, um... I was going to ask Ch-" She got interrupted by a sudden new-ish voice,

"(L/N) can join the group." Kusuo stated, raising his voice a little, "It's my group anyway."

"Oh..t-thanks Kusuo~Senp- I mean Saiki!" (Y/N) quickly corrected her sentence, laughing nervously.

"Sorry..."Kokomi tilted her head, sorta in awe. She wouldn't believe that Kusuo would just bump into what she was saying!

"Sooo....what now?.." (Y/N) got up from the seat and took a piece of Kusuo's cake just to annoy him.

"Oh... I have to go. Bye!!" she quickly ran out the door, paranoid.

"...did I say something wrong?.." (Y/N) wondered out loud.

(Y/N) waited for the plain to arrive at the airlines along with all the other students. She was sitting on one of the benches. Kusuo gripped tighter of his small backpack, looking around inside the building. 

She spotted Kaidou in the small crowd of students and jumped next to him. "Hi Kaidou!"

"Oh hey (Y/N)~chan! Ready to explore the foreign of Kyoto?"

"Heck yeah, I am! I'm so excited!" Her eyes were sparkling with excitement.

Once the plane arrived, (Y/N) took her seat and looked out of the window. She had many things on her mind. 'I wonder what kind of adventures we'll go through there..

Kusuo budged in next to (Y/N) and gave a wave. Not long before Teruhashi sat next to Kusuo which killed the mood. She noticed the other two and smiled, "Hey guys!" 

"Hey." Teruhashi's voice ended a little with a cough. (Y/N) noticed but decided not to say anything. Once they were halfway into the flight, (Y/N) leaned the side of her head against the glass of the window. It was uncomfortable, but it worked. 

Kusuo looked at Teruhashi, who was continuously coughing.

"You okay?"  he asked and Teruhashi nodded, trying to fake a smile.

(Y/N) looked over. "What happened?.."

"I- caught a- cold." she coughed in between her speech.

"Oh..well I'm sorry to hear that...I hope you get better soon!"

Teruhashi showed a smile and laid back, "Thank you." she coughed one last time. To be honest, she was faking it to get Kusuo's attention but he didn't really care because he knew what was going on.