2.3 » O || ✔

Kon'nichiwa, Psychics!

I do not own Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan/ The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., or you!

I- It's been almost a whole year. 2.2 was published in June holy sh-
uhh-

hm so i decided to write another chapter because I'm trying to do anything else but my 29 projects due next week- fun.

Also I just kinda feel bad I left y'all for so long hajfsjjf
i was reading back through the story and goddamn its kinda cringy how do yall like this-
welp glad i prewrote it last year (since its based off a rp) because I can't believe I wrote half of that- and im defo not writing more
sweden? wtf was i thinking
also i had a problem with the word pin as you can see

also pls wash ur hands due to to covid shit and stay goddamn inside. also your phone case. thats just about as dirty as your door handle.

aIGHT LONG REUNION OVER HERE WE GO

Arenways, here's yo recap for 2.2 » Y || ✔ » :

"Hmm.." (Y/N) pouted for a bit but soon after smiled. She tackled him to the floor. "Revenge!" She laughed.

Kusuo playfully sighed and let it be this time. He rolled on the floor with (Y/N) in his arms until (Y/N) was the one on the floor and Kusuo was pinning her down. "...don't be so sure." his smile began to fade in. 

A light blush was formed on her cheeks as she shyly looked up at him. "Aww...darn it.." she sighed. She tried to move her arms but couldn't due to them being pinned down. 

"Uhh..K-Kusuo~Senpai..can you let go now?.."

"I don't know can I?" he made it clear it was rhetorical.

Her blushing increased. "U-Uhm.." The longer they stayed in that position, the more her stomach ached. Kusuo sighed, he wanted to tease her but also didn't want to go against what she said so she let go and got up, looking at the flyer while sitting up on the bed.

"...Hey, I have an idea about this." he down at (Y/N), with a bright smirk on his face, "But first... I'm going to need to tell you something..."

"Okay- sounds serious.."
She stared at him with a frown expression.

'I won't tell her everything however-'
"..I- You know how Reita says he can see ghosts?" he gulped.

(Y/N) sat up, "Yeah?"

He gave a short chuckle, "I'm kind of like that-"

"So you're related?!"
"Creepy~" she added.

Saiki stared at her with a disappointed look in his eyes.

"You know I never imagined! Reita and Kusuo~senpai. Hmmm." (Y/N) continued to tease.

He brushed off her remark, "Well long story short, I'm able to go invisible."
'That should be enough for now.' 

The next moment, her eyes were filled with sparkles as she jumped onto the bed, close to him.

"REALLY!?"